PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theories about Scalia's death--I guess it had to happen

04 Venom
02-16-2016, 01:24 AM
It didn't take long for the lunatic brigade to come up with a variety of theories concerning Scalia's death. The one that seems to be most popular now is that no autopsy was performed to hide the real cause of death. I guess they think Scalia's family is part of the conspiracy, since they were the ones that requested no autopsy be performed.

This is right up there with federal troops invading Texas and the FEMA death camps. Among the theories: the Democrats did it to appoint a liberal justice or the Republicans did it so they can motivate their base voters and campaign on the theme that only a Republican president can save the destruction of the Supreme Court.

The deadly result of idiots with access to computers.

Goldenpony
02-16-2016, 01:53 AM
Yea, I heard that idiot Bill Cunningham talking about somebody might have killed Scalia by putting a pillow over his face. Cunningham can always be counted on to come up with something like this. Bill used to talk about the "black helicopters", and the best one was a lady on his show talking about the bird flu and we'd all be pooping in cat boxes because all the people that ran the water and sewers would be dead from bird flu. What a waste of human protoplasm.

redfirepearlgt
02-16-2016, 06:38 AM
yawn...

Mista Bone
02-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Known heart issues, overweight, and had been to a doctor two days that week.

Justice Scalia, 79, had a history of heart trouble and high blood pressure, and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Goldenpony
02-16-2016, 05:43 PM
He reportedly told some one he hadn't been feeling well also.