PDA

View Full Version : Any SBZ have a good family / child custody / support lawyer?

5.0calypso93lx
02-24-2016, 11:48 AM
I know I've seen over the years other SBZ members go through family / child issues in the past. Anyone have a good lawyer they recommend? This will be out in Clermont county if that helps. Thank you!

NXcoupe
02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
I'm not sure if he practices there, but call David McNamee, he's helped me and another banger out with divorce and custody. If it weren't for Dave, I wouldn't have shared parenting, residential parent, and no child support. I'd still be shelling out 900+ a month and seeing my daughter 3 or 4 times a month for a short time. Good luck.

redfirepearlgt
02-24-2016, 07:20 PM
WTF? OVER? BTW so sorry to hear about your uncle S. He was a very nice man. I had some time to get to know him and talk with him on several occasions.

5.0calypso93lx
02-25-2016, 02:54 PM
WTF? OVER? BTW so sorry to hear about your uncle S. He was a very nice man. I had some time to get to know him and talk with him on several occasions.

What do you mean? I was never married to my son's mother. She's just taking me to court to review child support on a 50/50 shared parenting agreement....

Thanks man. We're all in a lot of shock still :/

redfirepearlgt
02-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Oh I thought you guys got hitched James. That's what caught me off guard. Sorry i thought there was more to it. My bad. Good luck getting the child custody and support worked out.