PDA

View Full Version : So, we haven't talked about shirts in a while...

Stangman
03-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Anything happening with that? Anyone come up w/ any new designs?

redfirepearlgt
03-15-2016, 11:21 AM
I need a large if NXCoupe still has some.

draggin50
03-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Paging Craig!!!!

NXcoupe
03-15-2016, 11:56 AM
If someone comes up with a design, we can move forward. However, it seems coming up with a design that everyone likes is near impossible. Didn't used to be that way, but seems to be the way it is now. I don't understand it, but I'd really like to see us get this together and get shirts out there.

NXcoupe
03-15-2016, 11:57 AM

I only have the 4 or 5 of my own. We never did get any done when this was a hot topic a while back.

Yellow98Cobra
03-15-2016, 12:20 PM

You must have ate a lot over the winter. Lol

Maximus
03-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Paging Craig!!!!

NOPE.

Maximus
03-15-2016, 12:42 PM
If someone comes up with a design, we can move forward. However, it seems coming up with a design that everyone likes is near impossible. Didn't used to be that way, but seems to be the way it is now. I don't understand it, but I'd really like to see us get this together and get shirts out there.

Its pretty simple. You're running this place now, so get with Dave, or whoever, sit down and draw out some stuff. When you have a cool design hashed out, post it up and take orders.
You've been doing this how long now? You cant please everyone, so quit trying to.
If its a cool design, people will buy it. Set your minimum to say, 30 shirts and then the order is placed. Accept Paypal once the initial 30 is reached, and then place the order. If people want to order more, then make it a 30 minimum and repeat.

Good luck.

Stangman
03-15-2016, 01:18 PM
Is the motorcycle gang still pissy about how Vinny's skull design looks like their skull? (which looks like a 3yr old drew it) There can't be many of those old guys left to care...

I feel that shirt designs have been difficult to do without the obligitory skull and cross pistons...

Maximus
03-15-2016, 02:18 PM
5 minute sketch...Im sure anyone can do better, but you get the idea.

Put it on paper, keep making changes & revisions until you reach the desired result. I dont think Vinny came up with his finished product on the first try.
http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/CincySpeed/DSC01968_zps2oizqpjv.jpg (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/CincySpeed/media/DSC01968_zps2oizqpjv.jpg.html)

redfirepearlgt
03-15-2016, 02:40 PM
You must have ate a lot over the winter. Lol

HEY!!!

2Fast4You
03-15-2016, 05:06 PM
There we go, Craig has established the 2016 T-shirts!
As easy as that! Lol

Maximus
03-15-2016, 06:12 PM
There we go, Craig has established the 2016 T-shirts!
As easy as that! Lol

Im gonna SMACK YA! That was to show it only takes 5 minutes to come up with a GENERAL idea. (I was on hold and doodled that shit)

Im sure Mike has some ideas of his own and will come up with something.

98stangv6
03-15-2016, 07:05 PM
I actually like it, plain and simple. Not over done or too wild.

Yellow98Cobra
03-15-2016, 08:07 PM
I like them as well. Looks sweet.

draggin50
03-16-2016, 12:01 AM
I liked them as well! The blue one could use different wheels but the overall design is catchy!

chris91
03-16-2016, 12:09 AM
Craig you're quite the artist there bud! Not bad at all for a quick sketch.

Maximus
03-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Yall a bunch of comedians. :tongue2:

NXcoupe
03-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Its pretty simple. You're running this place now, so get with Dave, or whoever, sit down and draw out some stuff. When you have a cool design hashed out, post it up and take orders.
You've been doing this how long now? You cant please everyone, so quit trying to.
If its a cool design, people will buy it. Set your minimum to say, 30 shirts and then the order is placed. Accept Paypal once the initial 30 is reached, and then place the order. If people want to order more, then make it a 30 minimum and repeat.

Good luck.

5 minute sketch...Im sure anyone can do better, but you get the idea.

Put it on paper, keep making changes & revisions until you reach the desired result. I dont think Vinny came up with his finished product on the first try.
http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/CincySpeed/DSC01968_zps2oizqpjv.jpg (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/CincySpeed/media/DSC01968_zps2oizqpjv.jpg.html)
Point taken. I appreciate your input as always. I will take what you put down and some of my own ideas and see what I can come up with.

Stangman
03-16-2016, 01:12 PM
The trouble with any sort of drawing is, it has to look good in black and white. which means low detail. I'm no artist or t-shirt printer, but unless you do like the shirts they do for NMRA, you're not getting a pretty, high detail picture on a shirt.

What ever happened to the nice graphic that was used for the old "Lift a brother up" stickers that had Vinny's car on it? Might make a nice back piece for a shirt. Put Stangbangerz at the top, Add some words, since 2002 at the bottom... done.

Then for the front just put stangbangerz.com on the top left.

I really enjoyed the distressed skull and flags from the shirt a back in like 06 or 07. that was a good looking design.

I wish I was better at programs like photoshop and such.. but I suck. Would be cool to find some giant turbos and stick em side by side (mirror image) next to each other on the back. I crudely put together some shirt ideas a while back but nobody even seemed to pay attention to them.

Rick93coupe
03-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Black t-shirt that says stangbangerz on the front chest and "Vinny is my co pilot across the back".

NXcoupe
03-17-2016, 09:04 AM
The trouble with any sort of drawing is, it has to look good in black and white. which means low detail. I'm no artist or t-shirt printer, but unless you do like the shirts they do for NMRA, you're not getting a pretty, high detail picture on a shirt.

What ever happened to the nice graphic that was used for the old "Lift a brother up" stickers that had Vinny's car on it? Might make a nice back piece for a shirt. Put Stangbangerz at the top, Add some words, since 2002 at the bottom... done.

Then for the front just put stangbangerz.com on the top left.

I really enjoyed the distressed skull and flags from the shirt a back in like 06 or 07. that was a good looking design.

I wish I was better at programs like photoshop and such.. but I suck. Would be cool to find some giant turbos and stick em side by side (mirror image) next to each other on the back. I crudely put together some shirt ideas a while back but nobody even seemed to pay attention to them.
Post them up again. I'd like to see them.

Stangman
03-17-2016, 09:33 AM
I'll have to see if I still have them. I may have deleted them from my photobucket.