PDA

View Full Version : What a Slap in the Face to Common People ...

k062693w
07-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I just lost a little more faith in our Government today after the Director of the FBI's press conference about the HilldaBeast emails !!!

To say that she Blatantly and Carelessly used her private server to send Classified, Above Classified and Top Secret information, And that there have been people that did the same and were Prosecuted, But we don't recommend Prosecution for what she did !!!

Basically he admitted in so many words, That she is above the Law ...

I'm in Disbelief over the whole ordeal ... Not So Much Surprised that this Corrupt Administration didn't want to Prosecute her and Help cover her tracks, But to go on National Television and Basically say Fuck You to Everyone ...

Yellow98Cobra
07-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Agreed 100% this country is going to shit!

CNTLOSE
07-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Yep, his closing statements were unbelieveable. No matter what party you like or belong to, you have to shake your head that this piece of garbage is walking on an offense that any of us common folks would be spending the next 10 years at Leavenworth.

04 Venom
07-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Comey is a straight as they come. His criticisms of Clinton were devastating and refuted every defense she has raised. I worked with the FBI during my law enforcement career and no one tells the FBI Director what to do or say--particularly Comey. An indictment must be based on evidence of criminal intent, not stupidity. For those of you that think the Comey bowed to political pressure, you are dead wrong.

draggin50
07-05-2016, 07:58 PM
I find it funny that it comes 3 days after Bill had his private meeting with Lynch. Its a scam no matter how you look at it.

redfirepearlgt
07-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Elitism at its finest. Plain and simple.

Goldenpony
07-05-2016, 08:30 PM
The "FIX" is definitely in. And yet, we continue to elect democrats. Sorry, but I think we're circling the drain.

cstreu1026
07-05-2016, 08:59 PM
No one is above political pressure but obviously some people are above the law.

Blkcobra01
07-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Just absolute crap. Especially the way he put it and she gets off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick93coupe
07-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Anyone who believes her actions were unintentional is a straight moron, period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax6uWoEuf0s#action=share

k062693w
07-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Comey is a straight as they come. His criticisms of Clinton were devastating and refuted every defense she has raised. I worked with the FBI during my law enforcement career and no one tells the FBI Director what to do or say--particularly Comey. An indictment must be based on evidence of criminal intent, not stupidity. For those of you that think the Comey bowed to political pressure, you are dead wrong.

I Beg to Differ ...
He was Pressured Politically, And he caved ... And on National Television to boot ...

k062693w
07-05-2016, 11:53 PM
No one is above political pressure but obviously some people are above the law.

Exactly ... Comey didn't want to end up Committing Suicide with a Bullet to the back of the head ...

k062693w
07-05-2016, 11:54 PM
I find it funny that it comes 3 days after Bill had his private meeting with Lynch. Its a scam no matter how you look at it.

Fact ...

Of Course it was just a Social Meeting ...
And I've got a Bridge for sale ...

k062693w
07-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Agreed 100% this country is going to shit!

Yep, his closing statements were unbelieveable. No matter what party you like or belong to, you have to shake your head that this piece of garbage is walking on an offense that any of us common folks would be spending the next 10 years at Leavenworth.

Elitism at its finest. Plain and simple.

The "FIX" is definitely in. And yet, we continue to elect democrats. Sorry, but I think we're circling the drain.

Just absolute crap. Especially the way he put it and she gets off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who believes her actions were unintentional is a straight moron, period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax6uWoEuf0s#action=share

QFMFT !!!

draggin50
07-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Ole Bill laid the pipe to Lynch, meanwhile so is Obama. Now Lynch feels compelled to help Bill out by getting his wife off on all charges since she is being plowed by both the Ex Prez and the current Prez who both endorse what she is doing (or will do). Comey is probably the guy sitting back in the corner watching it all happen and don't want to do an early death. Like Aaron said, Suicide with a bullet to the back of the head. Or jumping out of a 50 floor window and locking the window up behind you before you jump....

Either way, we are now screwed... Even more so than we have been.

Kwik92GT
07-06-2016, 09:00 AM

Nor is it a defense. Feigning ignorance or stupidity would NEVER work for anyone else with these kinds of allegations. Period.

IWRBB
07-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Common people don't give a shit about politics. All they care about is who got voted off "insert current popular show here" last night.

redfirepearlgt
07-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Common people don't give a shit about politics. All they care about is who got voted off "insert current popular show here" last night.

I was watching Deadliest Catch last night. But I'm still just plain common folk. Ask any higher educated individual and they'll tell you so.

k062693w
07-06-2016, 11:33 AM

I consider myself Common, And I definitely Care about Politics and where the current state of them are taking the Country ... Not only for myself, But the Precedent it's setting for my Children ...

04 Venom
07-06-2016, 01:08 PM
I Beg to Differ ...
He was Pressured Politically, And he caved ... And on National Television to boot ...

Differ if you will, but Comey has taken the pressure before and never blinked. You probably don't know this, but Comey is a republican and was appointed by W. to be second in command of the Justice Dept. after 9/11. He was pressured by the White House to sign off on warrantless searches and he refused and testified publicly about political pressure to make a decision he felt was unconstitutional. He was so well thought of by both parties that Obama named him FBI Director.

Comey has done more to protect our freedoms than all of you combined. Unless you have shown the courage he has, you have no basis to criticize his integrity.

Rick93coupe
07-06-2016, 01:26 PM
I installed a T1 line at an FBI building once, so I can also speak on Comeys integrity. :rolleyes:

04 Venom
07-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Clinton and Trump make a compelling case for voting Libertarian.

redfirepearlgt
07-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Well I installed a Carbon Monoxide monitoring system at Bethesda Naval Hospital Maryland in 1999. I can speak on the integrity of their medical staff. LOL!

Rick93coupe
07-06-2016, 02:08 PM

Until you watch just 1 debate and it becomes clear, all of those candidates are clowns.

04 Venom
07-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Until you watch just 1 debate and it becomes clear, all of those candidates are clowns.

OK--I'll vote for the Libertarian clown.

k062693w
07-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Differ if you will, but Comey has taken the pressure before and never blinked. You probably don't know this, but Comey is a republican and was appointed by W. to be second in command of the Justice Dept. after 9/11.

YES, I did know that ...

He was pressured by the White House to sign off on warrantless searches and he refused and testified publicly about political pressure to make a decision he felt was unconstitutional. He was so well thought of by both parties that Obama named him FBI Director.

Comey has done more to protect our freedoms than all of you combined. Unless you have shown the courage he has, you have no basis to criticize his integrity.

I don't know if you know this, But you have No Idea what I've done to Protect Freedoms !!!

And Protecting those Freedoms has given you the Right to your Opinion and Freedom to speak it ... And likewise for myself and Everyone Else ...
And my opinion is that he was Pressured and Caved in to that Pressure ...

So maybe next time before you go Spouting Off about what you think other's know and have done, Just remember that's your Opinion and may not be True ...

exrider416
07-06-2016, 02:52 PM
I could careless about politics. But the Republican Party did basically what Hilary did, from 1999-2007.

k062693w
07-06-2016, 02:54 PM
I installed a T1 line at an FBI building once, so I can also speak on Comeys integrity. :rolleyes:

Apparently if you don't work for the FBI, Or at least have Personally rubbed shoulders with them you're not entitled to an Opinion !!! :rolleyes:

Well I installed a Carbon Monoxide monitoring system at Bethesda Naval Hospital Maryland in 1999. I can speak on the integrity of their medical staff. LOL!

They do have some Hot Nurses there ... At least I saw a Few ... But what do I know !!!

1baddlx
07-06-2016, 03:00 PM
I could careless about politics. But the Republican Party did basically what Hilary did, from 1999-2007.

Agreed

Rick93coupe
07-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Apparently if you don't work for the FBI, Or at least have Personally rubbed shoulders with them you're not entitled to an Opinion !!! :rolleyes:

I've seen every episode of the X-files, does that count?

Oh yeah, lets hear it?

Agreed

Do tell.

exrider416
07-06-2016, 03:44 PM
It was just all pushed under the rug then, but now it's some huge deal! I don't like either candidate!! Can you imagine the emails Trump is going to have to purge during his tenure! He can't go a day on Twitter without saying something. Lol

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-republicans-who-did-exactly-what-hillary-did

k062693w
07-06-2016, 04:00 PM
I've seen every episode of the X-files, does that count?

Well that changes Everything !!! You didn't mention watching the X Files before !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick93coupe
07-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Well that changes Everything !!! You didn't mention watching the X Files before !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scully was a well respected member of the FBI and I watched with enthusiasm. I thought it was worth mentioning. :lol:

Rick93coupe
07-06-2016, 04:14 PM
It was just all pushed under the rug then, but now it's some huge deal! I don't like either candidate!! Can you imagine the emails Trump is going to have to purge during his tenure! He can't go a day on Twitter without saying something. Lol

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-republicans-who-did-exactly-what-hillary-did

Rachel Maddows blog isn't exactly a reliable source. That's on opinion piece. That being said, if anyone of those people mentioned sent or received "classified" information from a unsecured server, I'm all for prosecuting them to the fullest.

exrider416
07-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Rachel Maddows blog isn't exactly a reliable source. That's on opinion piece. That being said, if anyone of those people mentioned sent or received "classified" information from a unsecured server, I'm all for prosecuting them to the fullest.

I agree! Like I said I'm not for any party, I just don't feel she's the only one that has done it! There are multiple sources on it, I just didn't dig too deep for it.

04 Venom
07-06-2016, 06:03 PM
There's another issue involved as well. All federal employees are subject to the Federal Records Act which requires all that correspondence, including e-mails, must be preserved if they are in any way related to the mission of the agency.

Rick93coupe
07-06-2016, 06:36 PM
But Comey said....

cstreu1026
07-06-2016, 06:43 PM

It would have been nice if the LP had nominated actual libertarians rather than 2 liberal Republicans.

redfirepearlgt
07-06-2016, 06:54 PM
"Comey has done more to protect our freedoms than all of you combined. Unless you have shown the courage he has, you have no basis to criticize his integrity." - 04Venom

From this former military enlisted man having served 8 years active duty:flipoff:

cstreu1026
07-06-2016, 07:13 PM
And 5 people who committed similar offense that were

http://www.libertyviral.com/5-people-who-mishandled-classified-information-like-hillary-but-were-prosecuted/#axzz4DSxWfFf2

Mista Bone
07-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Maybe the government servers suck so bad that if you want to get anything done, you have to go outside the source.

Like still using floppy discs as the nuclear launch sites.

Don't copy that floppy!