PDA

View Full Version : Forever Diamond

Goldenpony
01-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Saw a "Tribute" band last night at the 20th Century Theatre in Oakley called Forever Diamond. I am older and am a Neil Diamond fan. To tell the truth, I didn't expect to be impressed. I figured, yea, we'll hear some Neil Diamond songs, but it won't be very good. I'll say here, I have seen Neil Diamond 4 times.
I was rocked back on my heels. This guy that did Diamond was so good it was scary. As someone said, he sounded more like Neil Diamond than Neil Diamond.
The show was almost 3 hours long. They did all of the old classic Neil Diamond stuff, Forever In Blue Jeans, Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show, Cherry Cherry, I am I said- and so many more. I was totally blown away.
I think they will be performing, free, in Blue Ash this summer. If you're like me and are a Neil Diamond fan, you should try to see Forever Diamond some time. Fantastic. :bigthumb

Mista Bone
01-22-2017, 03:53 PM
I have seen him 4-5 times as well when I was a kid, went with Mom to see him at the coliseum. Last time would have been for "The Jazz Singer" tour. About that time I got into Journey, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.

Blue Ash Friday Night Concerts in the Square
Friday, July 14, 2017
8:00 p.m.

Erie how close the vocals are....holy crap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxNhVOhoKU