PDA

View Full Version : Keep Qtrmilerocket in your Prayers and Thoughts

NXcoupe
03-19-2017, 07:48 PM
My friend James lost his mom this week. She was a very important part of his life and they were very close. Everyone on here has met him or know of him, he is an adamant racer. He is too nice of a person to have to endure so much hurt. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please.

Walter
03-19-2017, 07:50 PM
Prayers sent James.

adragon72
03-19-2017, 08:17 PM
Man I hate to hear this! James is a great person.

kennebellcobra
03-19-2017, 10:12 PM
Prayers sent! Sorry to hear that James.

draggin50
03-19-2017, 10:22 PM
Sorry to hear. James is a good guy for sure. Ill be praying for him and his family.

Rick93coupe
03-19-2017, 10:47 PM
My condolences to you and the family James.

Qtr milerocket
03-19-2017, 11:47 PM
Words can't express the pain I feel, the depth of love my Mom and I shared ran into my inner-most core. A part of me has died and I'll never be the same. She touched so many peoples lives in our church and even into her daily walks of life. I'm the man I am because of the values, selflessness, caring, and commitment she put into me early in life. She was born sick and was so her entire life. As a child as far as I can remember she was in pain to one degree or another but today she isn't anymore, I was blessed to have her for 49 yrs and 8 months and look forward to seeing her again one day. Thanks for all the condolences and prayers I really appreciate it.

Peace :cool2:

James

Pops Fun
03-20-2017, 06:21 AM
Thoughts and Prayers

redfirepearlgt
03-20-2017, 10:08 AM
Words can't express the pain I feel, the depth of love my Mom and I shared ran into my inner-most core. A part of me has died and I'll never be the same. She touched so many peoples lives in our church and even into her daily walks of life. I'm the man I am because of the values, selflessness, caring, and commitment she put into me early in life. She was born sick and was so her entire life. As a child as far as I can remember she was in pain to one degree or another but today she isn't anymore, I was blessed to have her for 49 yrs and 8 months and look forward to seeing her again one day. Thanks for all the condolences and prayers I really appreciate it.

James

No clue what you are feeling, but I sympathize with your loss all the same, as I have not yet experienced the loss of a parent. For me the easiest part of losing anyone though is knowing they stood right with God before they left this world. Knowing your mom's choice to follow Jesus and raise her children to do the same speaks volumes. Your job now is to continue to adhere to her teaching and to what the Bible teaches so that you can see her again one day in heaven.

My heart is heaviest when I lose a friend or loved one who is outside of Christ. I'm not a hard Bible thumper and I certainly fall short being a hypocrite just as we all are, but I believe, and I try to be the best I can be. Like you James I have a great mother who raised me to know what the Bible teaches. Thankfully like you I have chosen to abide by that teaching though I find myself questioning if I am living up to the expectations.

God be with your family in this time James as I know he is.

Take care.

Chad

2Fast4You
03-20-2017, 01:13 PM
It's not easy by any means, I have lost both of my parents, not easy either time. It was hardest though with my mother and miss both of them every day, my priors will have you and your family in them to do well during this time James.

Blkcobra01
03-20-2017, 01:17 PM
Sorry to hear James. Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k062693w
03-20-2017, 05:12 PM

James

My Thoughts are with you James ... I feel the same way after losing my Dad in September ... Like I am about my Dad, Take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain ...

Thoughts are with you Brother ...

PKFIRE
03-20-2017, 10:26 PM
It's not easy to lose a parent. I lost my mom the day before Mother's Day in 2011. I just know she's not suffering anymore and as time passes you remember the good days again. Stay strong and know she's still with you in thought and spirit. May she Rest In Peace.

JET50213
03-21-2017, 10:24 AM
So sorry for your loss, James! God bless!

Kwik92GT
03-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Very sorry to hear of your loss James. My family will keep you and your's in our prayers.

donna
03-23-2017, 05:26 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family James. Please let Mike and I know if there's anything that we can do for you. Love and hugs.

Qtr milerocket
03-24-2017, 08:38 AM
No clue what you are feeling, but I sympathize with your loss all the same, as I have not yet experienced the loss of a parent. For me the easiest part of losing anyone though is knowing they stood right with God before they left this world. Knowing your mom's choice to follow Jesus and raise her children to do the same speaks volumes. Your job now is to continue to adhere to her teaching and to what the Bible teaches so that you can see her again one day in heaven.

My heart is heaviest when I lose a friend or loved one who is outside of Christ. I'm not a hard Bible thumper and I certainly fall short being a hypocrite just as we all are, but I believe, and I try to be the best I can be. Like you James I have a great mother who raised me to know what the Bible teaches. Thankfully like you I have chosen to abide by that teaching though I find myself questioning if I am living up to the expectations.

God be with your family in this time James as I know he is.

Take care.

Chad
Thanks Chad definitely appreciate it and you're right, it's a bitter cup to swallow and one I tried to grasp when others I knew whose parents had passed. But until you step in their shoes you can't comprehend the heartache that is felt. The uttermost joy is knowing she accepted Christ 65 yrs ago and was a valiant soldier.....oh what a jewel of a woman she was! I'm grounded in the Lord and my faith is secure looking forward to the great resurrection.
But I know you realize that no person is perfect, I'm a sinner saved by grace and I fall short everyday. The way you live your life other people will see Christ in you. Thanks a lot Chad for remembering me and my family.

James

Qtr milerocket
03-24-2017, 09:29 AM
It's not easy by any means, I have lost both of my parents, not easy either time. It was hardest though with my mother and miss both of them every day, my priors will have you and your family in them to do well during this time James.
Definitely hard but she's not suffering and is at peace, thanks Shayne me and my family appreciate it.

Sorry to hear James. Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Patrick, I greatly appreciate it.

My Thoughts are with you James ... I feel the same way after losing my Dad in September ... Like I am about my Dad, Take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain ...

Thoughts are with you Brother ...
I appreciate it Aaron, yeah that's the good thing no more pain for her. Thanks Brother

It's not easy to lose a parent. I lost my mom the day before Mother's Day in 2011. I just know she's not suffering anymore and as time passes you remember the good days again. Stay strong and know she's still with you in thought and spirit. May she Rest In Peace.
Thanks Joe I appreciate your words of encouragement

So sorry for your loss, James! God bless!
Thanks Jon. God Bless you also

Very sorry to hear of your loss James. My family will keep you and your's in our prayers.
Thanks Greg, my family appreciates your prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family James. Please let Mike and I know if there's anything that we can do for you. Love and hugs.
Thanks so much Donna, I'll definitely let you both know if there is but you guys already have ie: just thinking about us and praying for us is comforting as having genuine friends that truly care is not an everyday thing.

James

chris91
03-24-2017, 11:43 AM
So sorry for your loss. Me and my family will say a prayer for you and yours! I lost my mother just last year and I definitely understand your pain. :(

Qtr milerocket
03-25-2017, 01:25 AM
So sorry for your loss. Me and my family will say a prayer for you and yours! I lost my mother just last year and I definitely understand your pain. :(
Thanks Chris I appreciate it.

James

Rich
03-25-2017, 06:57 PM
My condolences James...

firestang70
03-25-2017, 09:34 PM
Prayers brother and thankful you will see her again.

Qtr milerocket
03-25-2017, 10:01 PM
I
My condolences James...
Thanks Rich I appreciate it.

Prayers brother and thankful you will see her again.
Thanks Dale, I definitely will see her again on the other side no doubts!

James