PDA

View Full Version : NMRA Maple Grove - May 4th - May 7th

gzbs197
04-19-2017, 09:39 AM
Anyone else planning on going to Maple Grove for NMRA? I am heading over on Thursday. Hopefully will be better prepared this time for Ford Muscle being the 1st Index class out the gate for qualifying lol.

Hopefully will do better than a red light on the 1st round eliminations pass this time.

NXcoupe
04-19-2017, 09:58 AM
Good luck! I hope to be going to races as soon as my coupe is back together.

gzbs197
05-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Day 1 - Friday - rained out 10 minutes before we were going to run at 3pm. Dew point was too high so they cancelled for the day. Hung out with Jon P. and Danny Towe for bit listening to them swap stories . Hopefully will get to run tomorrow. Let the guy next to me borrow my poncho to unload since i had a full set of rain gear on anyways. Posted some videos on my FB page.

redfirepearlgt
05-05-2017, 11:53 PM
^^^ Hope you get better weather.

NXcoupe
05-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Good luck. Should clear up soon.

gzbs197
05-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Event was cancelled on Sunday before 1230pm. They issued vouchers for True Street and they split the money between the Saturday Bracket guys , refunded the Sunday Bracket only guys , and refunded spectators for Sunday as well. All the Championship people get a time run then eliminations in Columbus and you can reset your index.

Maple Grove is a nice track , laid out well , just nestled in the valley with the weather didn't help and they have a curfew that they cannot run past either.