PDA

View Full Version : Marchal Fog Light Covers

SnailPony
12-06-2017, 03:01 PM
I am looking for a pair of fog light covers for a four eyed fox. Specifically I am looking for the white Marchal Fog Light Covers (see attached pic).

If anyone has a set, or similar set laying around, I would be interested in purchasing them.

My father has an 86 Mustang and we have spoke many times about how he would like a set for the car. I would like to find a set for him.

Thanks

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171206/cba7fa47ca2d04e5e68a27fa7089239f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redfirepearlgt
12-06-2017, 03:39 PM
If you has d money's day has d covers ---- ebay

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=marchal+fog+light+cover

SnailPony
12-07-2017, 11:49 AM
Thanks, I saw those the other day. I believe the 750’s is what I need. The only one there come with the lights as well as the covers and are $350.00 lol. If I can’t come up with something cheaper that maybe the only option.

redfirepearlgt
12-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Just checked with a friend of mine who may have had a pair of these from his 80 turbo or 82 GT Mustang and he does not. Had anyone I know had a pair of these still around it would be him. His dad worked for a Ford dealer in service for over 50 years before retiring and was a pack rat. The garage's (yes plural) are a Ford fanatic's Picker paradise. Even full tool sets from old pre-1930 Fords. Sorry unable to come through for you.

SnailPony
12-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Just checked with a friend of mine who may have had a pair of these from his 80 turbo or 82 GT Mustang and he does not. Had anyone I know had a pair of these still around it would be him. His dad worked for a Ford dealer in service for over 50 years before retiring and was a pack rat. The garage's (yes plural) are a Ford fanatic's Picker paradise. Even full tool sets from old pre-1930 Fords. Sorry unable to come through for you.

Thanks for looking for me redfirepearlgt. I actually just for a a guy online that says he has a NOS set. I will hopefully have them next week.

SnailPony
12-15-2017, 04:44 PM
Admin, I have found the parts I was looking for. This post can be deleted.

Thanks everyone for looking and trying to help me.