PDA

View Full Version : Holy Batshit Crazy Batman !!!

k062693w
05-24-2020, 08:46 PM
Did anyone else see this ??? Or possibly know the person ???

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/05/angry-neighbor-allegedly-uses-expanding-foam-to-silence-mustangs-noisy-exhaust/

Someone would be getting a Serious Ass Whooping !!!

draggin50
05-24-2020, 09:05 PM
Saw that on FB. Not sure who it happened too, but someone would wish they didn't pull any shit like that ever again!

k062693w
05-24-2020, 09:36 PM
Saw that on FB. Not sure who it happened too, but someone would wish they didn't pull any shit like that ever again!

Exactly !!! Don't mess with my wife, kids, animals, home or cars !!!

draggin50
05-24-2020, 10:40 PM
That's how people get shot. I know I mind my own business and don't like being messed with.

Everyone is getting tired of being messed with or robbed. Hell, cant even leave your house without wondering if someone ass hat is going to break into your place or mess with your stuff. Its bad.

k062693w
05-24-2020, 11:25 PM
That's how people get shot. I know I mind my own business and don't like being messed with.

Everyone is getting tired of being messed with or robbed. Hell, cant even leave your house without wondering if someone ass hat is going to break into your place or mess with your stuff. Its bad.

Exactly ...

redfirepearlgt
05-25-2020, 06:58 AM
That's laughable...Middle-gulch residents offended over loud exhaust. Meanwhile EMT's run themselves ragged trying to keep Heroin Addicts alive.

cstreu1026
05-25-2020, 05:15 PM
Living on a busy state highway (OH73) I can appreciate their complaint every time some asshole on a Harley treats the stoplight at the corner like a Christmas tree on the drag strip but that’s no reason to destroy property.

redfirepearlgt
05-25-2020, 08:49 PM
I get it. I live three houses from a traffic light that is like a starting line. Cratch Rockets (yes I meant to spell it that way) and Harleys and loud trucks and fart muffler ricers and stupid loud V-8's rip out of that light (25 mph street) all the time doing over 60 by the time they reach my house and still on it. But like Cameron I'm not going to go destroy their property over it, though I have thought of laying low with a few eggs at times......thought of it, never went through with it. I just find it funny that in Middletown of all places there is someone upset with loud exhaust.

beefcake
07-02-2020, 07:29 PM
i try to be respectful of the neightbors, glad i live in hillbilly bethel lol

draggin50
07-03-2020, 05:08 AM
You be careful down there in Bethel!!! Making the news lately!

redfirepearlgt
07-03-2020, 01:48 PM
i try to be respectful of the neightbors, glad i live in hillbilly bethel lol

I resent your degrading reference to euro-american rural people. LOL!

IWRBB
07-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Ain't gonna fall for the old "Great Stuff in the tailpipe trick again...." Watched that part of Beverly Hills Cop just the other day.

Another reason to keep your shit locked up and under cover. Good luck to anyone who tries to silence the exhaust on my car. They are going to have to catch it parked in a public lot without me in it, which is exceedingly rare, or break into my house.