PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dozen Curse

Silver Bullet
02-25-2021, 11:23 AM
I vaguely remember the DD Curse... correct me if I’m wrong, but the #1 car always seemed to be cursed the next year.

Looks like I broke the curse, or maybe it has already been broken.

With that being said, I did a word search and read some old threads.... man where has the time gone!?

My classified thread.... I could kick my ass for... big things were to come of the Silver Bullet.... but he never kept his word and I’m sure it’s wasting away. Sad

Walter
02-25-2021, 11:41 AM
Folks lose interest, life happens, sell their stuff etc. I wouldn't consider it a curse, unless one is superstitious.

Maximus
02-25-2021, 01:29 PM
Chassis Prison was a HUGE factor in guys selling their projects. Johnny Kinnemeyer, Terry and myself all went through it.

Maximus
02-25-2021, 01:47 PM
My classified thread.... I could kick my ass for... big things were to come of the Silver Bullet.... but he never kept his word and I’m sure it’s wasting away. Sad

Those 2 are CRAZY AF!!! LoL!!!

Silver Bullet
02-25-2021, 03:57 PM
Chassis Prison was a HUGE factor in guys selling their projects. Johnny Kinnemeyer, Terry and myself all went through it.
This was a huge part of it.

Those 2 are CRAZY AF!!! LoL!!!

Without a doubt they are!! Did some researching today on this two and he has disappeared LOL

I remember on FB masking a commment then I and she went mental! :lol:

draggin50
02-25-2021, 05:53 PM
I didn't know you back then but I remember seeing the silver car at Edgewater years ago. Was so bad ass!

Then I think the old Ysi I had came from it years later.

Maximus
02-25-2021, 06:16 PM
This was a huge part of it.

Without a doubt they are!! Did some researching today on this two and he has disappeared LOL

I remember on FB masking a commment then I and she went mental! :lol:

What!??! You have access to A LOT more information than the rest of us, so did dude just up and POOF be gone? What about his crazy ass daughter?

Silver Bullet
02-26-2021, 01:49 AM
I didn't know you back then but I remember seeing the silver car at Edgewater years ago. Was so bad ass!

Then I think the old Ysi I had came from it years later.

Thank you! Yes it was a YSI and BES 353 motor. Was super fast for back then and never really made an all out clean pass.

Silver Bullet
02-26-2021, 01:51 AM
What!??! You have access to A LOT more information than the rest of us, so did dude just up and POOF be gone? What about his crazy ass daughter?

I just did FB stalking, no deep dives!! :cool1:

She is still around. Seems to have come a long way and possibly distanced herself from it.... seems normal until the wrong subject.... boy did you push her button!! LMAO :lol: