PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody!!! It’s been a minute!

Black92LX
01-04-2024, 07:20 PM
Man, it’s been like 25 years since I first found this place and about 10 years since I was active on here.
I have popped in from time to time to catch up on a few goings. My project was stalled and am trying to get back rolling again.
So figured I’d pop in and say hello.
Got a couple parts I need to find so figured I’d check in and see if you all had anything laying around.
But since it has been awhile figured I’d say hello as well.

Silver Bullet
01-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Welcome Back!!

Maximus
01-05-2024, 10:06 AM
Welcome back!

Make sure you update or start a Build Thread! :D

cstreu1026
01-05-2024, 07:52 PM
Wow! I was wondering whatever happened to you just a week or two ago. Welcome back!

NXcoupe
01-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Welcome back!

Black92LX
01-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Welcome back!

Make sure you update or start a Build Thread! :D

I’ll update it eventually. Not much has changed since I last posted on it. Have a bunch of parts time is what I need most.

Wow! I was wondering whatever happened to you just a week or two ago. Welcome back!

Too much work and 3 boys is what happened. 6, 8, and 10. I have been collecting parts all along so have tons of parts to get this thing rolling again. Trying to get time to organize and get on it.
Probably be another 10 years before it’s fully done.
I have gotten all the suspension, rear end, and brakes all redone and upgraded.
Kind of want to do the Cadillac Brembo upgrade but have all new brakes on here that I bought before the Cadillac Brembo was a thing.
So figure I should get it up and running then worry about better brakes as what I have will certainly be adequate.