Many of you may or may not know that a photographer owns the copyright to the photos they have taken, even if it is of your car (intellectual property).

I try to make my photos available for each of you to view and even download for personal use. (Use it as your screen saver, print a picture for your toolbox, etc.) I hope you have as much fun looking at them as I do taking them!

The law clearly states that you must obtain written permission for use of these photos before you can publish or distribute in any way (this includes use as your avitar, in your signature, etc.)

Personally I am happy to grant permission to use my photos on a case-by-case basis depending on how you intend to use them. Mostly I will ask for you to identify me as the photographer, or ask for a small stipend (buy me a beer, toss a Franklin in the Make-A-Wish bucket, etc.) Its all about - I'll pat your back if you pat mine.

Just remeber that these photos MAY lead to the exposure of your car in a magazine, help you obtain sponsors, etc. We are the ones that spend our time at the track or at a car show running around trying to get that one shot of a lifetime, sometimes standing in places no intelligent human would place themselves, dodging smoldering chunks of rubber, or on the other side of a thin metal guardrail just feet away of 1-1/2 tons of steel travelling at 150 mph. No one pays us to be there, we pay our own entrance fees - but we love what we do. We'll help you look your best for the next SBZ calendar, to grab other's attention on your website, to get you the recognition you deserve!

This site is blessed to have so many talented amature and professional photographers like Kelly Pelrine (Digital Racecraft), takeme4aride, (and hopefully myself) at the events. I would hate to lose any of them, or have one look the other way even though your burnout, wheelstand, or the overall car was the best thing they have ever seen.

Thanks for your understanding!