Thread: Messin' with the stereo

Messin' with the stereo

turning my 2000 GT into a demo vehicle for work...

Here's the parts list:

Panasonic 8405
    DEI Sirius Tuner
    4 JL TR570CXIs
    JL four gauge kit
    JL A1400 Amplifier
    JL 13W3V3-2 in a custom build

RALDIRIS RACING

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

vinny5oh 1969-2007

slap some wheels on that biotch!. You're not doing installs again are you??? You'll have to give me a call some time. haven't heard from ya in a while. How close are you to where they have the big cruis in's there in somerset? Me and my soon to be father in law are wanting to come out that way and check em out, if you're close well have to get together...
    1997 GT 4.6 5spd, 70mm TB, BBK CAI, Steeda Shifter, BBK h-pipe, Flowmaster 40's, 3.73's, Eibach Pro springs, Eibach shocks and struts, steeda x2' 18x9, 18x10 black Saleen's!
    2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4.7 4x4
    1984 Fourwinns 190 3.0 mercruiser

" Oil leak? what Oil leak? thats just sweat from all that Horsepower"

Marqueezy!

Believe me... I REALLY want to put rims on it... but I have GOT to get my '86 done! I've had the 331 I built sitting in it for a year and a half. It's never even been started. The goal for the 2000 was to have a decent daily driver. I've got that now, so it's back onto the old hooptie.

As far as installs go... you know it! They hired me to sell, but we're so busy down here, I'm frequently doing the installs as well. I still stay away from alarms and remote starts, but I've been doing a lot of the mobile video lately.

Dood! Somernites cruise is right here in town. I'm about five miles from where they let out (when the show's over) and cruise the strip. Definitely look me up if you're headed this way.
    RALDIRIS RACING

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

vinny5oh 1969-2007

Thread Information