Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinnys gone.

Im in shock, you will be missed my prayers out to his family and friends RIP Vinny5oh

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

R.I.P Vinny, and thank you for getting me started here on Stangbangerz.
    Kurt.
    03 COBRA - SONIC BLUR
    461HP/457TQ

R.I.P Vinny...didnt know him super well, but talked to him on here a couple of times under my old name...Youll be missed

Sorry for your loss - from what i'm reading the board lost a very valuable member and friend. It's terrible because he was so young.

Sorry to hear of the loss his family will be in our prayers.

You know I met him only a few times, I remember his car, but also I can remember hearing about him plenty at a few of the cruise-in's and from a friend who brought me to this forum, I must say its heartbreaking to hear. R.I.P. Vinny
    Last edited by theloneranger; 02-09-2007 at 12:44 PM.

I'm not shure that words could ever bring comfort to Vinny's family but, my thoughts are with them. I had only talked with Vinny a few times. He was the kind of person that made you feel welcome right away. Always saw him with a smile on his face. My deepest sympathy for Vinny's family.

Wow, i can't even believe i am reading this right now! My prayers go out to him and his entire family. RIP bro
    When the turbo's spinnin', you ain't winnin'!

Wow, I just found out.

I am very sorry to hear this.

I haven't been around in a long while , but I wanted to let Holly and the family know you are all in my thoughts.

He will surely be missed.

RIP

I just saw this and I'm awestruck. I only knew him from meets and spoke with him and he always made you feel welcome, a really cool guy. He is/was a top notch guy in my book. What a shock. My condolences go to his wife Holly and daughter Amanda and the rest of his family. God bless and may he rest in peace.
    John
    '03 Mach 1

I didnt find this out until last night. Vinny was an awesome guy. I just saw him at Cavalcade up on the third floor by my car. Even though my stang is a V6 his always complimented it and always made me feel welcome around here.

I am deeply sorry for Holly. You are in my prayers.
    Tony Bryant

I never met a person with his personality before and never will again.
    Vinny I pray God will be with your family through this.
    98' Cobra - 11.5@132
    MP T70 turbo, SHM blower cams, ported heads, runnerless/dividerless intake without imrc's, mac longtubes, kb bas, tweecer, plx 300 wideband.

I am "new" to this family, but read all the posts, and it seems like a great guy, one I would love to call my friend also. My condolences to his family, and to all of you who knew him. RIP Vinny. Not to sound "tacky", but maybe we can run his car at the wingedwarriorIII event in May, or even name the drag champion trophy in his honor.
    Last edited by smokedmustang; 02-10-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Wow I didnt see this thread until now. I can't believe it, he was such a young guy....always joking around.

Wow
    4 years ago (3/19/03), Bush abandoned the War on Terror in Afghanistan to start the War on WMD's in Iraq.

REST IN PEACE VINNY. YOU WERE A GOOD GUY. YOU'RE PROBABLY RACING JESUS IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW. MY PRAYERS GO OUT...

i didn't get to know him much but the times i did get to meet him he was definately a guy i would've really liked to get to know he will be greatly missed
    An obstacle is something a person sees when they take their eyes off the goal

OMG I just walked in the door from being in Daytona since last Wed. I cannot believe this, I am totaly in shock. I am so sorry for the loss of such a nice guy to all of us.

Just got my computer working and find this out. Our prayers are with the family. Vinny you will be missed.RIP
    FOR SALE 89 GT 5spd- lots of extras

12.78@109

F.O.M.F. Racing

If Bottles are for babies, why are Blown men crying.

Airborne "All The Way"

Thread Information