Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinnys gone.

it'd just too hard to believe,he was just telling me over the weekend how his fathers side of the family has heart problems and that it scared him.i still am in shock.i was just getting to know vinny as a friend,always be missed
    Plan b is to finish plan a

rip bud!!you will be missed in this world by all of us here
    "Drive it like you stole it "
    F.O.M.F racing
    who needs rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don G

I am in shock.

Holly if there is anything you need, let us know.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Your extended family is here to help you through this tragic time.
    Mrs. Bangingears
    89 GT, Future '12 8.5 Winner!

I have started a website to help my friends save money! You can visit it here!

I can't even express in words right now....

Godspeed.

B
    I'm not afraid that it will be copied.......no one else is dumb enough to do what I did.

SirDedpedal: i really like boost

I'm reading it but I just don't believe it... BobT called me and told me the news a little bit ago. I'm completely in shock. Holly if you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask!
    RIP Vinny50
    '04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 - 309RWHP/325RWTQ (N/A) ~ 12.4 @ 111 Mph (N/A) - Sold 10-11-08
    Born in New Zealand - Made in America

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean
    *** My VB Garage *** My Website ***
    "As far as size, I would say anything larger than AJ's is too big." - Dedpedal

Dude I cant fu@#king believe that I am reading this right now, I just saw him yesterday!! I dont even know what to say right now, this has gort to be one of the worst things to happen to one of the best people in the world!! If anyone needs anything I am here for who ever needs it, He started this famly and this family will stick together, all prayers go out to Holly and Family!! Ray

The Bad Boy!

I can't believe it, this sucks! Vinny was one of the nicest and coolest Mustang people that I have ever met. He will be missed immensely.

R.I.P. Stangbangerz King.
    "Listen and understand. That Terminator is out there, it can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop, ever."

-Kyle Reese, The Terminator (1984)

My Cobra:
    # 886 out of 1010 Mystichrome Cobras
    # 1353 out of 5664 '04 Cobras

The phone rang a bit ago and I heard the news......I am absolutely stunned.
    Shovelling fucking snow.....too young, too fucking young.

Holly, Amanda and anyone else needing a thought or a prayer...your extended family is here thinking and praying for you. Let us know if you need ANYTHING.

Vinny, you will be missed - definately one of a kind.
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

my prayers and condolences!

Please post up when and whee services are going to be.

Saturday was the first time ive really met vinny and talked to him but a super nice guy and just cant believe this my prayers are with his family

I Didnt know Vinny as good as the rest of you guys, but I still am left speachless.Terrible news God bless his family and all who loved him.
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Has anyone talked to Holly or Amanda to make sure they are doing alright??

Quote Originally Posted by ihave1sweetride View Post
    I have sent a pm to her but I haven't wanted to bug her yet...

I'm at a loss for words. I wouldn't know anyone here or be into Mustangs if it wasn't for Vinny. Holly/Amanda, if you guys need ANYTHING, just let us know. For now, I'm in shock.

Ken & Brandi

I am so shocked! Holly and Amanda, I am so sorry! You have our complete support and sympathy. I am praying for you and your families for strength and comfort. AJ and I are here if you need absolutely anything.
    My name is Rachel...

"Shopping is my cardio!" Carrie Bradshaw - Sex and the City

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde." - Dolly Parton

2008 Chevy Aveo - Daily Driver

Formerly Owned:
    1965 Shelby Cobra - Factory Five Replica
    2006 Black F-150 XLT
    2003 Torch Red GT
    2002 True Blue GT

Unbelievable! Vinny was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. It didnt matter what you needed he was always there to help you out. I am so sorry Holly. He will be greatly missed by everyone who's life he touched. What a sad sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by ihave1sweetride View Post

I understand Holly went to stay at her sisters and Amanda is with her mother. Amanda is pretty torn up to say the least, she is having a tough time dealing with it all right now.
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

vinny was out in the garage with me friday night just me and him,we got into the subject of health and family and friends passing away,we were on the subject for awhile,he was telling me his dads side of the family has heart problems and that it scares him,but he never said anything has happend to him no signs anyway,i am in just disbelief right now,expecially after us having the conversation,we all wanted to see the vinny out on the track this summer,his idea of passing he told me would be at the end of the 1/4 mile @150 plus.i just find it so odd we were in such a deep conversation about,it freaks me out,thats the god's honest truth..RIP BUDDY.i'll see you on the other side.......i will never talk about death again for as long as i live......you were a very well like and loved by lots of people................
    Plan b is to finish plan a

WTF?!?

I'm shocked and saddened all at the same time. RIP! Thoughts and prayers with ALL Vinnys family and friends!

I'm glad to have known you and I'm a better person for it!

I'm so sorry . . .
    Big Speed is a quaint 20th-century idea . . . . like pay phones or print magazines.
    -Brock Yates

Thread Information