Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinnys gone.

Unbelievable!! I met Vinny for the first time a couple weeks ago at Cincy Speed..He was a very nice guy.. Me and 331twistedwedge were just talking with him about making some brackets for my car...I'm very sorry to hear the news...

Wow, my heart is still in my feet. PLEASE post up the service times whenever anyone finds out. I owe a great deal of respect to that man.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

I didn't know Vinny all that well, but I would consider him a friend. He was one person I really looked up to and admired, and it's completely shocking to hear this. My thoughts are with everyone experiencing the loss right now.
    Disciple of Defeat.
    Influence and Conquer.

This is truly a sad, sad, sad day in the Mustang World

Amanda and Holly - may Gods comfort and Peace be with you in coming days. Rest knowing that Vinny is a truly wonderful man, father and friend.

In my dealings with Vinny he always had the best intentions for everyone - just late last night he PMd me about some decals I wanted and as normal he was going to go out of his way to help me.

I know Amanda and Holly the pain and loss you are feeling, I am a stranger but if you care to chat or vent - please feel free to contact me - I will drive anywhere to lend an ear.

You all are truly loved on this site and Vinny is going to be greatly missed.

I would be more than willing to organize a tribute rally for Vinny - just let me know. I may no longer have a Mustang but I will locate one to participate.

Vinny - friend, Rest in Piece and be assured your loved ones will be taken care of
    Last edited by RDS02Stang; 02-07-2007 at 03:22 PM.
    Robert

"In a complex world simple truths are all that remain" Simply put Vinny was a man with a big heart and alot of integrity, we were at Hooters Sunday talking about the upcoming season and the spring cruise with (Mark)93hulk,(Brian)IBSTROKIN,and myself (Doug)91lxnos. Great guy, will be deeply missed
    RIP Vinny (I'm sure God has one bad stang waiting for you)

Go rest high on that mountain
    Son your work on earth is done
    Go to heaven a shoutin
    Love for the father and the son

"Vince Gill"
    Last edited by 91lxnos; 02-07-2007 at 03:28 PM.
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

I am in shock!

I am so sorry to hear this news, Vinny was my friend and like a brother to me we shared a lot of good times together and I for one can say that there will be a hole in my heart where his friendship once lived and now is filled with his memories.

Holly, if there is any thing you need or I can help out with just call me and I will do what i can.

RIP...Vinny you will be missed and never forgotten!

Kyle
    Everybody thinks they have a plan, until the first .308 screams past.
    www.KC-Mustangs.com
    DEDPEDAL RACING
    NMRA M/M 7113

Another hot rodder gone.......

RIP my friend......

Holly and Amanda, you need anything, everyone is here to help however we can.

Just got a call from Dave and I can hardly believe it. I've met Vinny a few times and he always had a way of making me few like I've know him for years. He was a great person and has impacted my life just by the few times we have talked. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family and all the Stangbangerz that were close to him. He will be missed by many many people.

I'm at a loss for words!

I'm staring at the computer screen and I don't know what to do or say...

Holly and Amanda, if you need anything don't hesitate to call.

I am so sorry to hear this.... I knew Vinny from the site and hung out a few times at QSL... Vinny you are a great person and one of the best guys I ever meet. The way you would talk to someone made it easy to talk, it was like you have known them for years.. You would help anyone if you could... It's sad to hear this and even harder to believe.....

my prayers to Holly and the family Vinny loved so much
    run your mouth when I'm not around, it's easy to achieve
    you cry to weak friends that sympathize
    can't you hear the violins playing your song?
    those same friends tell me your every word
    WORDS OF VINNY5OH~rest in peace

Oh my god........ This is unbelievable! I was just talking to him the other day at cincy speed about those valve covers he made!

Vinny was someone i looked up to. Not only as a SBZ but as a all around good/great guy! I'm at a lost for words! You will allway's be with us Vinny! I will definitely see you again one day!
    Love you allways brother!
    -Josh

I don't know what to say. Vinny was one of the coolest, most genuine people I've ever meet.

Holly, I am very sorry, I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. If you need anything up here in Dayton, please let me know.

Godspeed Vinny...
    Rich Taylor
    92 Mustang LX 357w...Carb'd!
    10.83 @ 124mph

My condolences to Holly and family. I can't believe it. All the time I have hung out with Vinny, they have been great. He will be missed.
    Doug...
    NMRA P/S 5281

Vinny will truley be missed by us all I am sure.

I'm sorry for your loss Holly.
    W&S Racing

I'm so sorry Holly Vinny will be missed very much by all.
    2013 f150 FX4 ecoboost
    95 Lightning-Vortech
    89 Vert-GT40-P Motor, Exhaust, 4.10 gear on Bullets
    99 Baja Outlaw BES 510bbc ATI procharger

SMOKE is offline Stangbangerz.com baby woo
    Oh my God, I am floored by this news. Holly, I am SO SORRY for your loss and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask this extended family you have here. I never ran into Vinny without him in a great mood and excited to talk to me, and I have gained a lot of friends through the stangbangerz community. I'm at a loss for words...

Vinny, you will be missed by all that knew you.

This just isn't fair.

You are one of the best. God bless.

Sorry for your loss Hollyand Amanda.
    STUPIDITY....... "The human species is the only species that allows its IDIOTS to live a full life." Billy Blake
    06 GT
    87 LX (shake down) Painted by Plated

Jeff

Vinny You will be missed dearly by all your friends on Stangbangerz, you Are a great friend and such a kind person. You are a great roll model for anyone to have!

No one will ever Forget you! Rest in Peace buddy, You are already Missed So much! This site and all of the cars will be in your memory. I miss you Vinny
    SouthSide Custom Exhaust
    2002 Mustang GT
    :As far as I know - It's stock
    "You can have it in any color as long as it's Black"- Henry Ford
    R.I.P Vinny5oh 1969-2007
    Tuned By Modular Depot
    ~Josh~ MYVBGARAGE

I just want to say i'm very sorry for the tragic news ... My heart goes out to his "family & closest friends" because they are the ones suffering ... When you hear of such devastating instances - I truly feel "only the good die young"! ... Anything I can do for anyone, i'm right here! ... Just by reading everyones thoughts and reactions, this was one helluva guy ... RIP Vinny5OH ..........
    331 Mexican, TW205's, tf box r, Cam Motion Cam 10.41 @129.12

11.38 @119 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXfVgm9jpd0

10.98 @123 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBgUh...=youtube_gdata

I cannot believe he's gone...

Rest in Peace... you're missed by many!

Holly, if you need anything, please call.
    Erica Ortiz
    FFW Pro 5.0
    ADRL Extreme 10.5

Myspace / Read my Blog / Watch Horsepower & Heels TV

Thread Information