Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinnys gone.

Im so shocked!! i dont even know what to say . I am so sorry for holly and amanda . My prayers go out to you both . I was just thinking to my self vinny never texted me back this morning when i got the call . He was i good man who will be missed by all .I wish i could say something but im at a loss for words. Everyone who knew him was better for it.
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

What a tragic loss we have just experienced of a genuinely all around good man named Vinny. I never had the chance to meet Vinny's wife in person, but to her and her family I extend my deepest sympathy and condolences.

Peace

James
    1990 ssp black coupe (aka ROCKET), bone stock CI unported E7's plus full mac exhaust, water pump and crank pullies, synthetic fluids, 14 degrees of timing, 80 mm maf, power pipe, 65 mm throttle body, 4.10 gear, welds and skinnies plus suspension. Best et to date 12.41, best mph to date 106.58 with a best 60ft of 1.59 on 26/8.5/15 Mickey Thompson slicks on a 64 degree day with 35% humidity all with 260rwhp and 320rwtq

Rip Vinny sorry for your loss Holly

My Thoughts and prayers go out to you Holly & Amanda and the Family!!!
    Last edited by mustangoutlaw; 02-07-2007 at 04:23 PM.

It is truely a sad day.. Rest my friend, our prayer's go to your wife, daughter, and your family. It's SO hard to grasp what has happened!

I know most of you dont get along with me and my brother (This is Ackbar BTW) but to say I am stunned is a major understatement. Me and Scott wish to extend our condolences to the family. Peace be with you bro
    Choose.... but choose wisley

i just got a call a few minutes ago, internet was down at work all day, i am flabergasted,

me, vinny, and holly just had wings last wednesday and was looking forward to wings with them again tonight

i just can't believe it

i can't even think clear enough to type

holly, let me know if you need anything
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

I can't believe this. I just can't believe this. It's not right.

Vinny truly is/was an amazing person. I don't know ANYONE else that has the ability to bring so many different people together. Such a good guy. Got along with everybody.

I just can't believe this.

Obviously, we need to paypal some money to Holly. Are we using the Stangbangerz paypal for this?

How about the car? Can we finish it for Holly? Can we get it featured in 5.0 "in memory of" or something like that? Maybe do something in conjunction with the Ohio NMRA race?

This is killing me. I just don't know what to say. I'm sorry.
    RALDIRIS RACING

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

vinny5oh 1969-2007

I am at a total loss for words...Holly I am so sorry.
    I know it's been said a thousand times already...but please if Janet or I can do anything let us know.
    We have all lost a truly sincere and great friend :'(
    Godspeed my brother
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Sharad View Post

Obviously, we need to paypal some money to Holly. Are we using the Stangbangerz paypal for this?

Craig is taking the donations as of now.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=28535
    "So this chick tells me "Give me 12 inches and hurt me!"

So I fvcked her twice and hit her in the head with a brick!"

Andrew Dice Clay

**-Ben-

Quote Originally Posted by mach_u View Post
    I'm completely in shock. Holly if you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask!
    x2. Hit me up with anything I can help with.
    -Mike-

"Spending money I don't have, to buy stuff I don't need, to impress people I don't know"

Just heard this tragic news. I extend my sincere condolances to his family and friends. Please let us know the arrangements and Im posative the Dayton Mustang community would be more than willing to participate in any memorial befitting a man clearly loved and liked by so many.

Are we using the Stangbangerz paypal for this?
    I don't know if Holly had access to Vinny's account.....hopefully she does, but Craig is taking donations at qwkcars@aol.com

I just read about this on the dayton forums. I'm so sorry to hear this. I never got to meet Vinny since I rarely made it down that way, but I remember all the times he offered to help me out when I had my old 90 GT. RIP Vinny, you were a great dude.
    2001 Black Cobra

you will be missed my friend thoughts and prayers holly.
    93 BES 347 comp cam world heads
    msd alum shaft and 373's.MD tuned 320hp/347tq AKA/BRYAN

OMG! I read this on CSS and redirected here. When I saw Craig post it, it jerked a tear outta me immediately. I didn't get to know Vinny deeply on a personal level but he was always fun to be around a great sort of character. I'm very sorry to hear this and this is quite the shocker for me!

Oh my gosh....I am sorry for your loss...thoughts and prayers to everyone
    '90 LX Hatchback (4 cyl. conversion)
    '04 Grand Cherokee Freedom

I've never even met Vinny, and It doesn't seem real. I regret not ever having met him. Seemed like a really great guy! He had so much going on, it's hard to express my thoughts, but my heart goes out to all of his friends and family. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
    D.J.

More cars than Cents

www.dragracersunited.com

How about the car? Can we finish it for Holly? Can we get it featured in 5.0 "in memory of" or something like that? Maybe do something in conjunction with the Ohio NMRA race?

I was thinking the same thing! His car needs to be finished!
    Mrs. Bangingears
    89 GT, Future '12 8.5 Winner!

I have started a website to help my friends save money! You can visit it here!

Vinny was a great guy. A true asset to the car scene and humanity in general is gone. RIP buddy.
    Last edited by charlie; 02-07-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Thread Information