Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinnys gone.

I'm at a total loss for words and busted up. Vinny was one of the nicest guys I've ever met.
    2006 G35 6MT w/ Sport package (biding my time for the TT setup)

GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN:
    2001 Cobra No. 3631 of 3867, Blue/Parchment with
    lots of kewl shit done to it.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts. Please keep Holly and Amanda in your thoughts and prayers. My brother enjoyed having many friends and few enimies. As I have read the posts on here, I see many respected him as a friend and loved his as a brother. He will definitely be missed by all of you and I can truely say that I am still in disbelief. If the one you love is nearby, tell them you love them. If your family is a phone call away, call and chat for a minute. If you just kicked the dog, he might've deserved it, but give him a pat on the head. I'm sure I will meet many of you at the calling hours and thank you for all that you have done for my brother, the many fun times you had with him, and relish the memories that have been made.
    peace out bubba
    sista5oh
    Life's too short to dance with ugly men.
    Deanne

I cant believe this has happend. I was just hanging out with him a couple days ago and now hes gone. Im really glad to have gotton to know Vinny. he is a super person. Rest in Peace Vinny. My heart goes out to Holly and all his loved ones.

Unhappy

I am pretty much speechless right now. I found out at work when I called Jeff88coupe to ask him a question. It was tough to get through the rest of the day and its even tough for me to look at this site right now. My heart goes out to Holly, Amanda, and the rest of Vinny's family. Few people could make a person feel as welcome as Vinny could. Its a terrible loss for this community as well as the world and he will most certainly be missed.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

You will be missed Vinny. Your family is in my prayers. I can only imagine how they feel. I am just shocked.
    Originally Posted by vinny5oh
    That's why this place was created, to give the local Mustang community a place to hook up! Job done.
    Can't hardly believe we'll be on our 5th year already!
    Rest in peace Vinny5oh.

Foxxx5oh is offline ˙˙˙pןɹoʍ ǝןʇʇıן uʍo ʎɯ uı
    oh my god...Holly, i am so sorry t ohear this, theres nothing that i could say about Vinny that hasnt already been said at least twice, i don't care what time or day the service is, but i will do my best to come down for it. Someone like Vinny, who has made an impact in so many lives DEFINITELY will not be forgotten...the next mustang i have will be dedicated to him, i looked up to his GT when it had the blower on it, thats how i wanted my GT...i am extremely sorry to hear this, and even though im not the closest member, if you need anything, do not hesitate to call (317)777-8471

Andy (or Andell as Vinny would say)
    ʎpuɐ sı ǝɯɐu ʎɯ

1992 K1500 Suburban, not quite stock. -- 1996 GT Vert, mostly stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 85_SS_302_Coupe View Post
    Some of us are confined by the boundaries of such things as common sense, logic, pride and even peer pressure and political correctness. This guy is clearly much less confined than i am.

Geez Im soo sorry holly and amanda, i didnt know you and only met vinny one time but he was very helpful to me and a great guy, Im very sorry and will keep you in my prayers, If you need anything anything at all let me know, I will be thinking of you and vinny. When i read this i thought it was a joke and as i read more i got chills, im verry sorry i know you dont know me but as i said if you need anything call me (513)310-0523
    Sorry
    Brandon
    1993 GT
    Dont know what she will Run yet.

I don't know what to say. I've been feeling like I was kicked in the stomach since I heard the news.

Holly, if you need anything, call.

RIP buddy.
    Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Holly and family. No words can describe how much Vinny will be missed. Godspeed Vinny.

Good by my friend,You will be missed..May our thought's and prayers be with the family.

I'm glad i got to meet Vinny last summer. I don't think the man ever met a stranger. The world lost someone special

Thanks everybody, I don't know what to say. I am devastated. It's good to know we have so many great friends. I appreciate everyone calling and checking on me, I'm back at home now. My sister, niece, and nephew are here right now. I'll let you all know the arrangements after we make them tomorrow. Vinny's mom, sister and bro-in-law are coming down to help me. I need all the help I can get right now, I lost my best friend and the person I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I feel like I am in a nightmare and cannot wake up from it.

Thanks for everything Craig. I called him first today and asked him to let people know. He had such an overwhelming number of friends, I didn't know where to start.

Wow! I can't believe it. Holly please know that you and Amanda are in Trina and my prayers. I know we are alot further away than most but if you need ANYTHING please don't hesitate to get ahold of us.

my5oh
    Purple 85GT
    Big thanks to:
    Jay at Camshaft Innovations
    John at Canfield Heads
    Dave at Lindy Tools

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was

Holly,
    I tried to call you tonight and didnt leave a message I have no idea what to say. I just woke up and found out the news and I feel like I just ran into a brick wall. Vinny was a great person. If there is anything Jaylynn and I can do please call us. I am up all hours of the night and day you can call me anytime you need to.

Tim
    I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself...

I'm at a total loss for words.

Vinny will be sorely missed. RIP Brother!

Holly, if there is anything..........

Thoughts and prayers.

~ JEFF ~

'04 Mach1

All i can say is, I just cant believe it! I just saw him monday at cincy speed. I just truly cant believe it, Vinny was one of the best guys you could meet, He would go out of his way to help ya out on whatever it was.

You will be truely missed Brother.

Holly if there is anything we can do were here. I'm so sorry and just cant believe this happened.
    Brian

92Coupe

Life is too damned short. I am so sorry for the loss of this great man, friend, father, and husband.

My prayers are with his family.

We'll miss him dearly.
    2011 Red Candy GT Premium
    6 Speed Manual
    Bone stock

My thoughts and prayers as well. It's never easy living through an untimely passing like this, but rest assured Vinny is in a better place now.

RIP buddy.

Vinny is gone, wrong...

just plain wrong...
    G93T

From I and ToxicGT,

We can't beleive this happened. SBZ and everyone has lost a great man. The wife and I are very sorry, our hearts and prayers go out to the friends and families.
    =

Thread Information