95 Crewcab Powerstroke (The Mule) future pulling truck
    97 F 250 Ext cab longbed 4x4
    97 F-Superduty Plumbers Truck
    95 E350 PSD
    93 Ranger
    01 Cobra

Vinny

Godspeed my brother.

My family's prayers go out to Holly, his daughter, family and friends. I am very sorry for your loss. We can only pray that God watches over each and every one of you and helps you in your time of need. The world lost and good man and a great friend.
    Vinny will always be remembered.
    Exiled Racing Drag Radial Cobra
    Special Thanks To:
    Vortech Superchargers, Hyper-Performance Motorsports, PA Racing, Cincy Speed, Reichard Racing, ProLine Race Engines, Modular Depot, Vitale Motorsports and Six4Designs

my prayers also go out to him and his family. Always made it a point to talk to him everytime i saw him. I really dont know what else to say but we lost a very good man....
    1995 Jeep Wrangler 5spd
    1971 Jeep J20, 360 AMC V8, 4 spd lifted with all the bells and whistles
    1993 Ford F350 crew cab, ex military truck, cummins 12v swap
    1995 F350 crew cab 4x4
    1993 Ford F600
    1978 Jeep grand cherokee 2D
    1970 Honda 350 Scrambler
    2004 BMW M3, summer/nice day driver

i send my thoughts and prayers

I have been in shock all evening and still don't know what to say. Holly you will be in my prayers.

gone but not forgottin r.i.p vinny

My condolences to the Changet family.

The community has lost a true friend to all. Vinny has been bringing the Mustang community together for years and he will be missed.

To all his family and friends, I feel for your loss.

I think that I can speak for all of us here and say that if ANYTHING IS NEEDED just let us know.

Rest in peace Vinny, love you man.

I only talked to him a handful of times, but I could tell he was a class act all the way. A great guy that will be missed by many. My condolences go to his family through this tough time.

why him, such a great guy ...

speechless dont even describe what i feel right now ....

R.I.P. buddy
    <~Nick~>
    97' T/A A4
    14' Rubicon Unlimited
    Money Sponge Mod In Progress

I didn't hesitate to read every single response. I just started coming here but after reading everbodies input I have come to this realization. Vin was a great guy who cared about friends,family and Stangbangerz(maybe even a mavericker or two). My condolences to friends and Family. God Speed fellow Hotrodder and may you always have as much Horsepower as you want at God's Drag Strip.

P.S I'm pretty tough but after reading how much this guy was loved I am in tears.........

I cant think of any words right now that could come close to describing how I feel right now. I am in complete shock and cannot believe this has happened to such a great person. Vinny was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet in your entire life and would go out of his way to help anyone that he could. Not only was he a great friend, but a great Dad...husband...and anything else that he put his mind to. He always found time for everything..from giving advice on here..to loaning a hand or two on another friends project..to being a loving husband and amazing dad. Vinny will forver missed...and will never be forgotten...Rest In Peace my Friend..we will meet again!!
    I'm not cocky, I'm just faster than you!

I cannot believe this happened to such a great guy.I met vinny at columbus NMRA race in 2003 when he raced the coupe and since then everytime I saw him he treated me like a friend he had knew all his life.Like all of you we shared the same dreams and was reachung them together.I seen him the day he had his car getting dynoed at pauls and it was so nice to see his smiling face.Now he's gone.I feel so sick.I just went through this last week loosing another friend at such a young age.
    My thoughts and prayers are with holly and his daughter and entire family.This is such a huge loss too so many.

RIP Vinny Until we meet again at the dragstrip up above.

vinny was a great guy and friend. this is very sad.
    i haven't seen him in a few years but i will always miss him.
    my condolences to everyone

As soon as i got home I started reading all the posts about Vinny from the beginning.

I was at work when Scott (Moontang) called me to the service counter with the news, I couldnt believe it, its still hard to take in.

On the way home i thought of soooo many great things to say, but it doesnt matter at all, the one thing that does matter is that Vinny will be missed and we ALL loved him, and this board will never ever be the same again without him.

i guess He went to spool the big turbo in the sky

My condolences to Holly and Amanda

I have only been on the board for a lil over 2 years, I feel lucky to have known Vinny through his words for these 2 years, and in person several times since the start of the Wednesday nite Cruises, He was a very smart and great guy, always nice, always funny. I only regret that i hadnt gotten to know him better.

I hope that BOTH of his 'stangs can be finished and displayed proudly

And I hope that both Holly and Amanda and the rest of Vin's family have the strength to get thru this devastating time.

I haven't been on the board in a few days so when I got a call from Bryan Byrd about this post on stangbangerz I couldn't believe it. I felt like I was kicked in the stomach and still do.

My condolences go out to Vinny's family. He will be missed by all who had the opportunity to know him. Life is precious, take nothing for granted.

Holly a donation is on its way.

Godspeed my friend ... Godspeed

--Bill
    Exiled Racing Drag Radial Cobra
    Special Thanks To:
    Vortech Superchargers, Hyper-Performance Motorsports, PA Racing, Cincy Speed, ProLine Race Engines, Modular Depot and Six4Designs

sorry to hear that the fam is in our prayers
    good luck

all i can say is this is so shocking, he definetely was a class act and him creating this site was like a door opening to a whole new world for me and so many others. I looked so forward for this season to see that car of his finally done and making some passes.

all i can say is for his family and close friends i am deeply sorry for your loss.

I will always know thats one guy I will see on the other side

vinny I Salute yah

Nate

Thread Information