Thread: Thanks Ken @ MD

Thanks Ken @ MD

Took the Buzstang down to MD this afternoon to get it diagnosed and see why it was running so crappy. Ken checked it out, put on a new tune, dyno'd it, it runs better than ever now. 290HP at the wheels, I was pleased with that. I wasn't sure I was gonna get it back from Craigels and MoreMPH!! Fortunately, I was able to offer them the PowerStroke in trade! It's easy to get to those deisel guys!! I can't wait to get to the track. But I'll have to wait 2 weeks to get there as they are going to be doing some performance work on the F-250 I bought last weekend - new tow rig for us, accomodates the baby seat!

Thanks again Ken, you're the best. Have a safe trip.

Cathy
    Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

I seen the Duracell rig at the hike school when I went past today...sweet

I cant wait to go for a ride in the BuzStang this summer. Craig said it rocks out now.

Quote Originally Posted by PonymanfiveO View Post
    I seen the Duracell rig at the hike school when I went past today...sweet

I cant wait to go for a ride in the BuzStang this summer. Craig said it rocks out now.
    My office is in the high school, you'll see it there a lot. That's where I hide out!!

BTW - thanks for the use of your truck last Sat.
    Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

You know, why let the Mustang just sit in the parking lot of the high school while you're working? Matt and I will just take it so it doesn't get abused up there.

Quote Originally Posted by VuNiT3 View Post
    You know, why let the Mustang just sit in the parking lot of the high school while you're working? Matt and I will just take it so it doesn't get abused up there.

Nice try Jen!!! He was actually refering to the new rig being at the school. NO way would I park the stang there, too many craaazzzy teenagers.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

Thread Information