Thread: Thinkin about sellin my car

Thinkin about sellin my car

Well guys ive been thinkin and i think i might sell my car and get a fox, with a pushrod motor. Ive always wanted a fox but the cars i looked at a few years back i couldnt buy cuz they wouldnt pass e-check. And ive wished i would have known how much it costs to make a 4v DOHC car to go fast back then, and that is alot of money.

Well here the run down of it

98 cobra
    126K miles on the odo, actual miles dont know cuz of the gear change and i havent had the speedo recalibrated. (I had a thread about this), Doesnt leak or burn oil that i know of. ABSOLUTELY NO RUST. I mean there is underbody rust like every 9yr old car. no body rust

Mods:
    4.10 FMS
    AL driveshaft
    D&D HD clutch(put in last year)
    rebuilt diff, with seals, bearings ect
    MAC CAI
    9mm plug wires
    bbk x-pipe
    flowmaster mufflers no tailpipe(sound mean as hell).
    dyno'd at 270/275 untuned
    MAC short shifter.

The bad:
    the rear bumper needs painting, i hydroplaned last year and hit guardrail. I had a friend of mine looked at my car undernear on a lift he said he didnt see anything else damaged.
    needs a new taillight(drivers side) there are smoke taillight covers on them now.
    The cobra r hood needs painted to match and a better fitment on the car. And if any knows a body shop person it should be an easy adjustment.
    IMRC's may be sticking at times very often.
    tranny 4th syncro is goin out. BUt i do have another t-45 in the shed to put in that has 30K miles on it, from an 01 gt. A friend was doin the swap for me in april.
    Front rotors are warped bad
    Needs tires.
    IF i were to sell it i may buy the buyer 4 tires and two front rotors to get the sale that i want. Thats i pretty good indication i will do this for the buyer.

but this is NOT For SURE yet. i was just wanting to get feedback on what i could get out of my car. I really need 7k for it to pay off the loan or take over payments and mine i really low. Any input would be great as to what i could get out of it. thanks
    dan

post some pics

will do if i can get a digi camera

Dan, bring it by the shop and I will snap some pics and upload them for you. good meeting you tonight. Price sounds in line with the mods and miles.

Go for it Dan. Once you get a fox, you'll never look back. Before i bought mine i test drove and almost bought a couple sn-95's but after i drove a fox, I was hooked.
    Xtreme Outlaw Series
    S&M Motorsports llc
    Precision Turbo
    Performance Torque Converters
    Leash Electronics

Trade for a bike?

Quote Originally Posted by rscoupe View Post
    Dan, bring it by the shop and I will snap some pics and upload them for you. good meeting you tonight. Price sounds in line with the mods and miles.
    SOunds good if it's nice i will come by monday, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattKatz View Post
    Trade for a bike?
    no bike man, i being in the market for a fox these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowpastyou View Post
    Go for it Dan. Once you get a fox, you'll never look back. Before i bought mine i test drove and almost bought a couple sn-95's but after i drove a fox, I was hooked.
    true. i just fell in love with the fox body's ever since my buddy chase drive me in his.

oh and another thing it will also come with an SCT 4-bank flip chip, never used, i was gonna use it to tune the nitrous on it but thought otherwise.

again if i sell the car and have enough interest

bumper is just scuffed, no dents, dings, frame or body damage.

hood is primer red instead of green in the pics

wanna trade my fox

i have a 89 5.0 that i want to trade. car runs great just not a huge fox fan.new paint,rims,tires,window tint,cowl hood,frame tied.bbk cold air intake,bbk 225 fuel pump,b&m auto tranny,123k on clock,lowerd,electric fan,here is a pic let me know if intrested..thanks dave

Last edited by coleyounger3; 03-23-2007 at 08:56 AM.

tttttttttttttt

Here are some more pics.

Trade yyou my car for it. You will have to put it together and have some paint done. But I do have a windsor for it.
    2011 Gt/Cs 1 of 23 Grabber Blue with glass roof.
    3.8 Whipple supercharged, E85, TH400 tuned by Palm Beach Dyno

hmmmmmm interesting.... i really need to sell it becuz i still have the remainder of the loan. And i thought u were tryin to build that thing up?? I really like carrie's car though. I went and looked at it already i just need to get someone to buy mine for the cost of the loan.

Thread Information