Thread: want to trade wheels

want to trade wheels

The wife has 17X9 Chrome 98 Cobra rims (real ford ones) all around on the hatch. Problem is no matter what I've done the front ones rub on the control arms.

So if anybody has a pair of 17X8 chrome 98 cobra wheels (5 lug) that are in very good shape I'll trade you straight across for 17X9's for the back of your stang. Rims only, I'm keeping the new Michelin Pilots

Let me know what cha got. These ones are new and perfect! See Her GT VBgarage for pic's

Joe, not to be an ass, but aren't hers the 95 r's? I didn't think they made the 98's in 9 inch widths?
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

These aren't factory ford rims these are Ford Racing rims, they come in all widths up to 10.5" And they are '98 cobra wheels. 95's dont flare out in the spokes for the bigger calipers. Your not a ass because my cars faster than yours!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quik lx View Post
    These aren't factory ford rims these are Ford Racing rims, they come in all widths up to 10.5" And they are '98 cobra wheels. 95's dont flare out in the spokes for the bigger calipers. Your not a ass because my cars faster than yours!!!!!!
    LOL!!!! I still think you're on drugs about the wheels though
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Thread Information