Thread: Drum to Disk conversion kit

Drum to Disk conversion kit

I have almost a complete kit to convert your 1965-1966 mustang front drum brakes to power disk.
    What I have is a set of SSBC 4 piston calipers with pads, splash shield, power booster, dual master cly., brake lines and all mounting hardware. Missing are the caliper mounting brackets available at NPD for $52 each (PN 2B135-1A and 2B134-1A) and the rotors. This kit sells for around $1150.00. Asking $500
    All of the above part are new and still in plastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still avail??

Hey 50dan i have that kit now if you are interested.. Call me 513-377-1911 Doug
    F.O.M.F. Racing
    Tach an drop then shift
    The official 07 Slogan. !!

Will it work on my '66 Fairlane? Does it include spindles? What is the kit part number?

They should.. You use the stock spindel's and you can even use the stock rotor's they just uppgrade to the slotted rotor's in the kit. Kit number is 1102-11b 1102 Drum to Disc Conversion Kit..
    They mount with the help from the mounting brackets that are noted on the link. The Fairlane and Mustang were on the same platform. If you look at the National Parts Depot page 48 you can see the break down, If you look on page 46 you can see the master cylinder, #2005-20bb ..
    I can fax the page over if you have a fax#.. I'll take 400.00 for the kit, then all you need to buy are the rotor's and bracket.. I live on the east side if you want to look at the kit.. Realy your'e just upgrading to a nice disc brake system.. Call me. Doug
    F.O.M.F. Racing
    Tach an drop then shift
    The official 07 Slogan. !!

Doug,
    send me some pics to djones4@fuse.net

Thread Information