Thread: 88 GT roller great body 500 bucks!!!!

88 GT roller great body 500 bucks!!!!

listing this for a friend of mine. went and looked at it my self and took a few pics. its 1988 gt very good/straght body on the car zero rust on the hatch tiny bit on the drivers 1/4. has a really nice full cage in it but painted an ugly azz yellow. bad part is the k member is gone so i guess its not really a "roller" lol. the rear end is complete and was told it has 373? but cant swear to it. the hood in the pics is NOT included. I bought it, and he does not want to sell any other parts off it. car is in Mason Oh. CLEAN TITLE in hand.

want to sell them seats and ill throw in some gray tweed seats in on the deal

have no need for gray seats and if i cant sell this car whole for 500 bucks in the next week i am going to buy it myself and part it the rest the way out as I have had several PMs from people wanting parts.

hood could go with this car for 50 bucks. i have decided not to use it

check pm
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

car ever been wrecked?? my '88 is not as straight as id like it to be, and i may be possibly looking for a car to build up... If u were to buy the car, what would you take for the whole body(fenders, ground effects, i dont care about the hood), cage, hatch, rearend. I dont care about interior as i have complete '89 GT interior... please send me a pm if u dont mind... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_stangman View Post
    car ever been wrecked?? my '88 is not as straight as id like it to be, and i may be possibly looking for a car to build up... If u were to buy the car, what would you take for the whole body(fenders, ground effects, i dont care about the hood), cage, hatch, rearend. I dont care about interior as i have complete '89 GT interior... please send me a pm if u dont mind... thanks
    buy the whole damn car its straighter than the 88 will ever be

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper5oh View Post
    buy the whole damn car its straighter than the 88 will ever be
    I just talked to the guy, im gonna look at it tomorrow...

is this car still available.
    Xtreme Outlaw Series
    S&M Motorsports llc
    Precision Turbo
    Performance Torque Converters
    Leash Electronics

Hey Mike, im gonna pass on the car brotha, my car broke down on the way back and i need to buy several things to fix it, sorry, so Blowpastyou, this car should be up for grabs...

Pm sent
    96 Orange vert (Sold)
    97 Cummins (Sled Puller)

Quote Originally Posted by Blowpastyou View Post
    is this car still available.
    yep. still there. couple of NO SHOWS this week. hood is now included for 500 I got some control arms out of the deal and dont want the hood

PARTING THIS OUT!!!!! hood is gone, front bumper cover is gone. make offers on anything else or buy the rest of it for 300. sale pending on the seats. i want 100 bucks for the set with all the brackets included. good set of lx tail lights 60 bucks firm. complete 8.8 wheel to wheel 100 bucks. all glass is good in this car.

200 bucks?

I am very interested!

PM sent!

Does it have a clear title?? Oh sorry. Didn't read it fully. If Matt doesn't want it, I may!!! I can swap all the stuff from the pile and my vert into it and make one good car.
    Keith
    If you agree, pass it on.
    If you can read this - Thank a teacher!
    If you are reading it in English -Thank a soldier!!
    Keith Decker. Carpet cleaning MoFo!!
    I got a coupe!!! Picture me doing the Happy Dance!!!

My coupe PICS!!!!

pm sent
    Coilovers, h-pipe and flows, triax shifter, saleens, 4:10's, brembo/hawk brakes, and a few other things.
    Best ever 13.930 @100 mph w/Nitto drag radials, and one big ass telephone pole

Car is sold no parts left. thanks Blowpastyou

Thread Information