Thread: Hurst shift kit on 06 mustang

Hurst shift kit on 06 mustang

Ok, I installed this last week, and the shifter arm keeps coming loose after a couple of days. I installed this exactly as shown in the instructions. After the install I notice a rubber piece left over, but there is nothing in the instructions that show this piece. It doesn't seem to fit anywhere on the shifter arm either. Does aybody know anything about this? I need answers ASAP! Thanks in advance!
    Trent

Don't know about the extra bushing, but try some loctite or a lock washer on the bolts to keep them from backing out. Use the blue. (it's removable)
    2008 ZO6 Corvette

MGW Short Throw Shifter, Hallteck killer Bee II CIA, 2” Primary StainlessWorks Long tube headers and X pipe, Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust, TR6 NGK plugs, LG G7-X4 cam, bronze guides, Titanium ultra-light retainers, Ferrea Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves, LG High lift valve springs, C5-R timing chain, .040 Decked heads, COMP Cams LS rocker arm trunnion kit, McLeod RXT Street clutch, McLeod flywheel, Hawk performance ceramic pads and a S&M Motorsports Dyno Tune.

The loctite washer did not work, but I tried using hex nuts and so far it has not come loose. I hope it stays like that.
    Trent

Thread Information