Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '06 F150 XLT 4x2 Crew Cab, 5.4L, 21k miles, $23,999 :)

Thumbs up '06 F150 XLT 4x2 Crew Cab, 5.4L, 21k miles, $23,999 :)

Well Rachel and I have some plans for next year... (Before anybody asks, NO it's not KIDS!! lol) so the truck needs to go. We picked it up from Beefcake @ Beechmont Ford a little less than a year ago for Rachel to drive. It has the 5.4L, tow package, remote start, drop-in K&N filter and an after-market MP3 CD player(we have the factory CD-player also). All regular oil changes have been done and the tires rotated. Aside from regular maintenance it's never had to go into service for anything. The mileage is 90% highway as Rachel has been driving it round trip from Mt. Washington to Tri-County each day. It's a super sweet truck that has had zero problems and is REALLY comfortable! This also has the remainder of it's 5-yr/60k miles drivetrain warranty. We are asking $23,999 for it. If you build this exact '06 F150 on Ford's website right now it shows $32,280 before adding remote start and an MP3 CD player. Save the 10k and buy this one! PM me or reply if you are interested. Thanks guys!

RIP Vinny50
    '04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 - 309RWHP/325RWTQ (N/A) ~ 12.4 @ 111 Mph (N/A) - Sold 10-11-08
    Born in New Zealand - Made in America

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean
    *** My VB Garage *** My Website ***
    "As far as size, I would say anything larger than AJ's is too big." - Dedpedal

Bump!
    RIP Vinny50
    '04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 - 309RWHP/325RWTQ (N/A) ~ 12.4 @ 111 Mph (N/A) - Sold 10-11-08

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

Bump! Price lowered - $23,500!
    RIP Vinny50

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

What is the towing capacity on this truck?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
    What is the towing capacity on this truck?
    I am pretty certain it is 8000lbs.
    RIP Vinny50

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

If I can convince Jami that her desire for a new car, and my desire for a truck that can tow the FD around to race tracks can unite into one new vehicle instead of two, them I need me that truck. Somehow I need to convince her that she won't look like a redneck driving a truck. I fear that will never happen.

as long as you don't put stacks out the bed of it I think you will be fine

sorry this off topic, but did that subwoofer I bought from you fart when it turns on? I have it set to go onto "powersave" mode when it doesnt' recieve a signal for so long, and every time it turns back on, it makes a noise that sounds dead on a real human fart. Its actually quite funny, and all the newcommers to my living room get a good laugh when they think I let a huge fart rip. Then I have to try to explain, and they never belive me, so I have to get it to do it again. Hours of entertainment over the months I'd say. Hahahahaha.

I'm on the phone with AJ and he said that is normal. It did the same thing when he had it hooked up. Every time the power came on it would do a "farting" sound

he should advertised that as a feature, I would have paid more.

Now that's just funny! HA!

If I can convince Jami that her desire for a new car, and my desire for a truck that can tow the FD around to race tracks can unite into one new vehicle instead of two, them I need me that truck. Somehow I need to convince her that she won't look like a redneck driving a truck. I fear that will never happen.
    That's how AJ and I got the truck and I've been very happy with it. I have been driving it every day and I don't feel like a redneck at all, I love driving the truck. It is very comfortable, easy to handle and responds well, it's really just a great vehicle...I'm kind of sad to see it go. But it'll all be better next year if everything goes according to plan.
    My name is Rachel...

"Shopping is my cardio!" Carrie Bradshaw - Sex and the City

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde." - Dolly Parton

2008 Chevy Aveo - Daily Driver

Formerly Owned:
    1965 Shelby Cobra - Factory Five Replica
    2006 Black F-150 XLT
    2003 Torch Red GT
    2002 True Blue GT

Rachael, what gas milage do you get in it? I would ask AJ, but we all know that men get at least 10 mph worse. LOL.

Sorry that killed me. Yeah, my new Klispch sub does it every now and then too. Wish I knew why? Never seemed to be an issue though.

Rachael, what gas milage do you get in it? I would ask AJ, but we all know that men get at least 10 mph worse. LOL.
    On average she is getting 16-17 but she does remote start it for about 10-15 minutes each morning to let it come up to temperature before driving(I've always heard it was better on the drivetrain/auto trans) so that plays a factor. I know we took a trip to South Carolina right after we got the truck and averaged aprox. 20mpg on the trip doing 75-80 most of the way down. Since then I have added a K&N drop-in filter so not sure how much difference that would make on a trip like that?
    RIP Vinny50

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

Put a cap on it and tell her its a new SUV.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Bump! We really need this to go, feel free to make an offer.
    My name is Rachel...

"Shopping is my cardio!" Carrie Bradshaw - Sex and the City

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde." - Dolly Parton

2008 Chevy Aveo - Daily Driver

Formerly Owned:
    1965 Shelby Cobra - Factory Five Replica
    2006 Black F-150 XLT
    2003 Torch Red GT
    2002 True Blue GT

Alright guys. We are pretty certain we are trading this in this weekend - $22.5k is going to be it. Somebody let me know before this weekend!
    Last edited by mach_u; 07-24-2007 at 10:57 PM.
    RIP Vinny50

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

What choo gitn an sti (with itty bitty pedals) heehee
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/R825OH
    you must now make it stronger,faster, a bionic Fox.
    -firestang70

Quote Originally Posted by R825OH View Post
    What choo gitn an sti (with itty bitty pedals) heehee
    Nope. Probably a focus or fusion - something that is better suited to Rachel's 60 mile round trip commute each day.
    RIP Vinny50

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

Bizump! This thing is going on Autotrader this week - shouldn't last long @ this price.
    RIP Vinny50

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean

Quote Originally Posted by mach_u View Post
    Bizump! This thing is going on Autotrader this week - shouldn't last long @ this price.

Good luck AJ! I hope you guys have better luck than I have had. I have been trying to sell the Excursion for 4 months now. Lots of bites, but nobody wants to buy gas hogs with gas prices the way they are. Oh well, I'm paying it down, slowly but surely. I guess I'll have a 4 wheel drive for the snowy days this winter.

Thread Information