Thread: PI intake help... please

PI intake help... please

'm honestly looking to bum a PI intake off of someone. I do not need the x over pipe, and really do not car what it came off of as long as it will fit on an '03 gt with stock PI heads. I do not want to keep the intake, I only want to start the car and get some data logs and pull it right back off. If anyone is willing to help out, please let me know.
    Black/Black '03 GT

I have one that might work for that. The coolant cross over has a split in it where a sensor was over tightened. If that will work let me know
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

dude, thats excellent!!! Im in kettering, let me know what you would like to do. I can come get it whenever
    Black/Black '03 GT

PM me your phone number and we will make some arrangements to get together.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Pm sent
    Black/Black '03 GT

I got the intake on the car last night. Everything idled up fine, After idleing for about 30 mins, I noticed white steam coming from the valve cover holes. I'm not running a pcv system. I put my finger over the steam, it tastes sweet like coolant. I checked my coolant tank and it was low. I did not notice any steam coming from the tailpipes, only from the pcv hole on the drivers side. I'm going to do some more investigation.
    Black/Black '03 GT

I just wanted to publicly say thanks for hook'n me up with the intake. It helped out a lot in diagnosing my car. I ordered the trickflow black pc'd intake and should be in this weekend. THANKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cstreu1026 View Post
    PM me your phone number and we will make some arrangements to get together.
    Black/Black '03 GT

I would love to see a before and after dyno comparison...oh and I want to come check out that intake.

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Thread Information