Thread: FS/FT 1968 GMC

FS/FT 1968 GMC

Okay, over great debate and against my better judgement, I have decided to sell the GMC. I really need room at the house. The mailman won't deliver anymore because the box is blocked every day. It is NOT a show truck, but it could be. I have done a lot of work in the engine compartment, some dress-up, and repaired many of the important accessories: dome light, door locks, glovebox liner and latch, fuel guage, heater core and blower, hoses, just off the top of my head. It certainly has a lot left to do, but I have found some wonderful restoration part sources. And I would probably help with the work when I have time. I'm asking $3000 but will consider cash offers or trade for a decent fox-body (5.0 preferred). Already taking a MAJOR loss... but it needs to go.
    Here is a link to a video of the engine....
    http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...t=56303b31.flv
    Last edited by TeamWarpath; 07-24-2007 at 10:59 AM.

now asking $2500

$2200...........

i know someone that will be interested. My mom's boyfriend is looking for a pre 70's truck to pull a small camper with. this looks perfect for him. where is it located?? im going to show him these pics and see what he says tomarrow.
    1997 GT 4.6 5spd, 70mm TB, BBK CAI, Steeda Shifter, BBK h-pipe, Flowmaster 40's, 3.73's, Eibach Pro springs, Eibach shocks and struts, steeda x2' 18x9, 18x10 black Saleen's!
    2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4.7 4x4
    1984 Fourwinns 190 3.0 mercruiser

" Oil leak? what Oil leak? thats just sweat from all that Horsepower"

Quote Originally Posted by Demented5oh View Post
    i know someone that will be interested. My mom's boyfriend is looking for a pre 70's truck to pull a small camper with. this looks perfect for him. where is it located?? im going to show him these pics and see what he says tomarrow.
    PM sent

SOLD...

Thread Information