Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Penny

Unhappy RIP Penny

The F#ckin low rent neighbor's stupid dog came over to our field today and killed our five year old Boston Terrier. It was always running loose terrorizing the neighborhood and it has half heartedly attacked her before, but this is bullshit. Penny was a great little dog and she was great with our kids, she will be sorely missed. I don't know what to tell my three year old daughter.

1986 Mustang, 306, AFR185s, RPM intake, XE 274, Vortech S Trim, AOD
    10.56@125.5
    2001 GT 13.30@101
    1993 Coupe 13.04@103.6

Thats wrong. Sorry for your loss.

That neighbors dog needs a headshot from several hundred yards.

I think you need to report it. Today it was your dog tomorrow it could be your child. I hate irresponsible pet owners.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

I would say that by law, the owner is responsible for his pet. If nothing else, force him to cover any costs incurred. I would hope that he would be fined heavily and mabbe jail time.
    This sucks dude. Im sorry for your loss.
    I love F bodies!!

That's horrible!! She was adorable! My wife and I love our little Boston - couldn't imagine something happening to him. I'd be suing their butts!
    RIP Vinny50
    '04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 - 309RWHP/325RWTQ (N/A) ~ 12.4 @ 111 Mph (N/A) - Sold 10-11-08
    Born in New Zealand - Made in America

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean
    *** My VB Garage *** My Website ***
    "As far as size, I would say anything larger than AJ's is too big." - Dedpedal

that is horrible. I love little dogs, I have 2. That is a very hard thing to go through. I am sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by mach_u View Post
    I'd be suing their butts!
    Crappy thing there is that in most courts a pet is only considered property. If you got em from the pound you can recoup a few bucks, if they are akc you might get more, but its the equivalent of breaking someones TV. I saw a story on the news when the china brand pet food was killing pets and people could take the companies to court but count really do much to them....

I'd at least try to get that dog removed. A three year old isnt all that much biger than a dog...
    -Steve

yeah, next time their dog got out, i think it would get "lost" or "run away"
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Foxxx5oh is offline ˙˙˙pןɹoʍ ǝןʇʇıן uʍo ʎɯ uı
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995gtcpe View Post

ill do it at point blank range...why give it room to run?
    ʎpuɐ sı ǝɯɐu ʎɯ

1992 K1500 Suburban, not quite stock. -- 1996 GT Vert, mostly stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 85_SS_302_Coupe View Post
    Some of us are confined by the boundaries of such things as common sense, logic, pride and even peer pressure and political correctness. This guy is clearly much less confined than i am.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995gtcpe View Post
    Hell, do it in their front yard!!! They probably wouldn't care anyway.
    Keith
    If you agree, pass it on.
    If you can read this - Thank a teacher!
    If you are reading it in English -Thank a soldier!!
    Keith Decker. Carpet cleaning MoFo!!
    I got a coupe!!! Picture me doing the Happy Dance!!!

My coupe PICS!!!!

If it killed my dog I'd pop it right in front of them.
    I had a neighbor with a pit that wasn't taken care of well. After a year of warnings it finally got put down by the county for mauling a little girls arm off. She came over to apologize to me because I told her she needed to put it down. I just told her then she was lucky it wasn't my kid or the 2nd bullet would have been in her. I love my pups but a useless dog is a useless dog.
    Alan

I am not sure what action to take, I guess we'll call the pound and let them handle it, some vigilante justice would feel better right now though.
    1986 Mustang, 306, AFR185s, RPM intake, XE 274, Vortech S Trim, AOD
    10.56@125.5
    2001 GT 13.30@101
    1993 Coupe 13.04@103.6

have you ever heared of anitfreeze soaked corn dogs? works everytime... they would get to hear the dog howl and cry from the pain the antifreeze causes... that is if they even cared...

Quote Originally Posted by aperacer View Post
    have you ever heared of anitfreeze soaked corn dogs? works everytime... they would get to hear the dog howl and cry from the pain the antifreeze causes... that is if they even cared...
    Thats what I was thinking.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

So sorry to hear life withot my dogs would be sad. Mmake the neighbor pay...somehow..
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/R825OH
    you must now make it stronger,faster, a bionic Fox.
    -firestang70

We almost lost our boxer almost 2 months ago. He's only about 18 months old. He can jump our split rail fence. Well he hopped our fence the neighbors and then 2 more houses down. I chased his dumb ass over to Sigmon Way, it's the street right behind me. He seen that I was on his ass running after him. He just hit another gear and left me. Well I seen him on Resor. He stopped for a minute and I yelled for him to come over to me. I guess he thought I was playing so he darted out into traffic and I watched him get drilled by a blue ford focus. The speed limit is 35mph on that street, they were doing at least 45.. I thought he was dead for sure. All I could do is turn my head as soon as he got hit. The bastard that him just kept driving didn't hit the brakes at all. Luckily he got away with some scratches and a broken paw. It's cost me almost $1,00 in less than 2 months because of his dumb ass.
    I know what you are going through. Our dog makes me mad ass hell at times but I don't want to see anything happen to him...
    Shawn

I have 2 bostons, there like family and if anyone messed with them or if there dogs hurt them I would invite that family over for some "Chili Dogs" if you get what im sayin, and when there in mid bite tell'em "Thats a Good Doggy.......woof woof" and then hand them the dogs tags. Thats what I would do, but you know I guess it just depends on how pissed you are, but yeah I really am sorry for the loss of your dowgy.
    "Im here to chew bubble gum and kick azz......... And Im all out of bubble gum!"

Furcury Capri
    351 Windsor, GT40 heads, Mac Shortie Headers, Off Road H Pipe, Performer 351 Intake, Lunati Bracket Master Cam 512 lift/292 duration, 725cfm Road Demon Double Pumper, 8.8 rear w/3.73's, Crane Cams Fireball Hi-6 Ignition, and a T5...... For Now!! Muuuaaaahhhhhahahahaha!!

www.cardomain.com/ride/2883839

Damn Jon sorry to hear that. I hope the lil one takes it ok she is such a cutie. My youngest girls lab puppie just died a few weeks ago in the heat. She was sad for about hmmmmm. 3hrs and she is 5 so yours might take it a little better. If she don't know the details I would tell her it ran away. And for the neighbor............get the dog to start running away from you then after 10yards fire the first rd of buckshot right in the ass, it will eat the insides up and let it suffer a little. So I've heard

man that sucks!!!!!!!!! call the popo and at least file a report. That way if something happens before this is taken care of, you'll have more ground to stand on or if something happens to someone or something else there will be a history on the asshole owners and the dog!!!
    #9 on the DD 2008
    my 10.86@ tri-state http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtILfvmZF4

VINNY..... YOU MAY BE GONE BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information