Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: still no shirt

still no shirt

A few months back at the benefit at Tri-State dragway I purchased a t-shirt at the stangbangerz booth. I was told that the shirt would be mailed to me. Well you guessed it I still do not have my stang bangerz shirt. Can anybody point me in the right direction on who to contact. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

PM Black Hole...he has the goods and the list of who got what.
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by sonicgt View Post
    A few months back at the benefit at Tri-State dragway I purchased a t-shirt at the stangbangerz booth.
    I didn't know we had a SBZ booth at Tri-State.

Do you know who you gave your money too? We still have a shirt for a Brian Felix, is that you?

PM Matt (Black Hole) and I with your information, we'll get a shirt to you.

Did ya get your shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I didn't know we had a SBZ booth at Tri-State.
    You don't remember asking Nancy to sell the shirts and the stickers at Powerfest for you over at the car show???

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Did ya get your shirt?
    Yeah what he said....did ya get it yet?
    I just want a car with air.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moontang View Post
    You don't remember asking Nancy to sell the shirts and the stickers at Powerfest for you over at the car show???
    We didn't have shirts to sell UNTIL the Columbus car show (way after Powerfest). As far as stickers being sold at Powerfest, maybe they were, but I had nothing to do with it.

I'm confused. If this guy gave his money to somebody for a shirt, I didn't get the information. I wasn't selling anything at Powerfest, just watching some racing.

Can I say Bullshit!

But its not about the money

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    We didn't have shirts to sell UNTIL the Columbus car show (way after Powerfest). As far as stickers being sold at Powerfest, maybe they were, but I had nothing to do with it.

I'm confused. If this guy gave his money to somebody for a shirt, I didn't get the information. I wasn't selling anything at Powerfest, just watching some racing.
    Holly there were forms to fill out to order shirts before the original order was even placed...

Well apparently Nancy did a great job selling!!
    Did he get it?
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moontang View Post
    Holly there were forms to fill out to order shirts before the original order was even placed...
    Ahhh I see, I did not know that. As soon as he contacts me or Matt, we'll get him a shirt in the mail. Guess his order got lost in the shuffle, unless he's the one we are still holding (Brian Felix)?

Wink

From first hand experience, I know how confusing this can be and YES it's easy to lose an order in the shuffle between people and events. Personally, I'm impressed with how everybody pitches in for SBZ events but in doing so, mistakes are bound to be made.

Chin up Holly!

i guess thats a still no shirt.
    Bryan Mikolay > Cancer.

I would rather have a group of my peers pass judgment on me, before six of my friends carry me.

FOMFRacing.com

What's your name and what exactly did you order?

What's taking him so long to respond? Beginning to sound a little fishy!
    Life's too short to dance with ugly men.
    Deanne

Quote Originally Posted by ruby71oh View Post
    What's taking him so long to respond? Beginning to sound a little fishy!

I did some searching, sonicgt also goes by Brian 4.6l he has two screen names and only one post, You should only have one screen name. PM me and tell me which one you want to keep, I'll delete the other one. I'll get you that shirt too. In the future if you have a problem, try using PM's, it cuts down on a lot of the un needed drama!

Thanks Tim
    2008 ZO6 Corvette

MGW Short Throw Shifter, Hallteck killer Bee II CIA, 2” Primary StainlessWorks Long tube headers and X pipe, Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust, TR6 NGK plugs, LG G7-X4 cam, bronze guides, Titanium ultra-light retainers, Ferrea Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves, LG High lift valve springs, C5-R timing chain, .040 Decked heads, COMP Cams LS rocker arm trunnion kit, McLeod RXT Street clutch, McLeod flywheel, Hawk performance ceramic pads and a S&M Motorsports Dyno Tune.

^ sounds like you need a hug!
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

yes I am Brian Felix. I don't have my own computer and thats why it took me so long to reply. I use my folks computer when my mom baby sits my kids. and yes I do have two screen names the one I would like to use is the sonicgt. I lost the password and could not figure out how to get on and delete the first one. im not too computer savy. and I'm just curious if you have my info why was my shirt not mailed?

Quote Originally Posted by sonicgt View Post
    yes I am Brian Felix. I don't have my own computer and thats why it took me so long to reply. I use my folks computer when my mom baby sits my kids. and yes I do have two screen names the one I would like to use is the sonicgt. I lost the password and could not figure out how to get on and delete the first one. im not too computer savy. and I'm just curious if you have my info why was my shirt not mailed?

I left a message on your home phone, give me a call and we'll get this taken care of.

Thanks
    2008 ZO6 Corvette

MGW Short Throw Shifter, Hallteck killer Bee II CIA, 2” Primary StainlessWorks Long tube headers and X pipe, Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust, TR6 NGK plugs, LG G7-X4 cam, bronze guides, Titanium ultra-light retainers, Ferrea Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves, LG High lift valve springs, C5-R timing chain, .040 Decked heads, COMP Cams LS rocker arm trunnion kit, McLeod RXT Street clutch, McLeod flywheel, Hawk performance ceramic pads and a S&M Motorsports Dyno Tune.

getting my shirt on saturday thanks

Thread Information