Thread: '87 LX convertible $1750 OBO, runs good.

'87 LX convertible $1750 OBO, runs good.

1987 LX convertible, 4cyl. 5 spd. runs good, body good. 147k mikes. Title in hand. Needs brake and clutch work, may just need bled and adjustment, it runs and drives but definatly needs attention. I just got it in a trade and have WAY too many projects. Could make a nice V8 swap or with some TLC a good driver with good MPG or sell it next spring and make a buck. E-mail me at DBR0051@aol.com for a picture.

LX

Here's a link to a few pictures. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/457900652.html

this car is t=right by my shop, very nice, i wish i wasent broke!!

car

Hey, I know that red hatchback! Small world. Thanks Dawsin94. I rememberd I had some decent 10 holes in the shop so those are on it now, looks a lot better. I'll get a picture tomorrow and try to post.

what kinda brake and clutch work??

LX

Brakes have air in them, takes about 2 pumps to have good pedal. When I changed wheels today I looked at front pads and they are like new, my guess is bleed and adjust would go a long way. I didn't pop a rear drum, but they moved free and don't grind so at worst rear shoes. As far as the clutch, it engauges right off the floor, it doesn't slip, it may be an adjustment too. My 5.0 has a Steeda adjustable cable you can adjust from up top, this one is differant.
    I really haven't spent much time with this car but my guess is some time and not much cash and it would be nice driver. With gas going up all the time a 4 banger convertible next spring should bring good money.

New pictures

Here is a link to pictures with the wheels on. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/457900652.html

LX

I guess I would consider trades, motorcycles, ATV or allmost anything? Thanks, Dave

SOLD

Just sold today, sadly not to a SBZ but an older man that LIKES the 4 cyl. Thanks!

Thread Information