Thread: ANY POINTERS ON TUBBING OUT FOX BODY

ANY POINTERS ON TUBBING OUT FOX BODY

iM WANTING TO TUB MY NOTCH OUT IS THERE ANY POINTER OR ANYONE THAT WOULD DO IT FOR THE RIGHT PRICE IM JUS CURIOUS HOW MUCH IT WOULD RUN ME SO POST UP SOME PRICES PLEASE... I JUST DONT WANNA GO CHOPPIN ON ANYTHING MYSELF BECAUSE IV NEVER DONE OR NOANYONE THAT HAS DONE THIS WHAT ALL HAS TO BE DONE ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT THANKS.

RIGID...you call Rob he will hook you up. But do you think you need it?
    Last edited by theyallslow; 11-13-2007 at 05:11 PM.
    Bryan Mikolay > Cancer.

I would rather have a group of my peers pass judgment on me, before six of my friends carry me.

FOMFRacing.com

thers guys running 8's not tubbed?it's really not that neccesry unless your makin 1000hp or something,save your money use it on gofast parts thats my pointer
    Plan b is to finish plan a

I never figured the exact amount but to do my mini tub but figure on buying the coilovers shocks and mounts, mini tub kit, sheet metal work for back seat area you are probably in the $1500-2k range for parts and labor. Remember that does not inlclude wheels and tires or having your rearend narrowed. To do a full backhalf will be more because you will need to also buy rear framerails, crossmember, 4link or ladder bars, rearend shortened a bunch (figure on using a 9in) new axles and possibly brakes etc etc etc. You get the idea, it can add up in a hurry. BTW if you are asking this question don't even try to do it yourself. This is not a job that you want to have done wrong. The handling and safety of your car depends completely on doing the job the RIGHT way. You can look at my project in progress on a general idea of what you will looking at. BTW I did not have my rear narrowed at all.
    ">

thanks for the info

You have a pm
    No one owes you anything,
    Hold your head up..... Not your hand out!!!

Jason

i would tub out a stock 5.0 just because it looks cool!

Thread Information