Thread: need for speed pro street

need for speed pro street

has anybody played it. i was wondering if it was any good better then carbon. i was thinking about getting it.

I bought it, its ok, takes some getting used to.... there is no driving around between races... the drag racing in it is pretty fun... especially when you get to the point where you can yank the front wheels...

in between each race it looks like a scene from NOPI... lol

id say its worth $30...

No more free roam then???? How's the "goof off" play? Can you still run around and screw with the cops?
    -EVIL SSP-
    '85 Kentucky State Highway Patrol SSP Coupe

362hp/364ft-lbs Tuned by Cincy Speed
    http://www.cincyspeed.com/
    Walk around/exhaust clip
    The Stang
    The CVPI

-David

Quote Originally Posted by 85_SS_302_Coupe View Post
    No more free roam then???? How's the "goof off" play? Can you still run around and screw with the cops?

No free roam... and as far as ive seen soo far... no cops... its all on premade marked off course like at airports and stuff...

no driving around , but my 06 Stang runs 8.35 in the quarter all in all pretty cool driving game love the wheelie contest
    It's going to be a good year

i think out of all of them most wanted is the best but the drag is fun on prostreet my gt500 will go 7.0 carrying the front wheels need to get xbox live so i can have online fun

No free roam really puts me off on it...that was my favorite part of these games. I may wait until it hits the greatest hits list or buy it used after the hype is gone.

I have to say i liked Most Wanted the best as well, but i wish it had all the muscle cars like Carbon has.
    -EVIL SSP-
    '85 Kentucky State Highway Patrol SSP Coupe

362hp/364ft-lbs Tuned by Cincy Speed
    http://www.cincyspeed.com/
    Walk around/exhaust clip
    The Stang
    The CVPI

-David

pro street has a little more muscle cars and you can choose differnt rims my gt 500 has convo pro on the front skinnies and weld aluma stars out back

I havent played this one too much... i agree with david on this subject of no free roam... But my pal Rick has a 70 chevelle and its fastest time in the quarter was a 7.88 at a blistering 250 MPH !!!

I am going 8.30 @ 237 with my mustang but I am over revving every gear so I am thinkin high 7 and the other cool thing is you do not have to be a complete artist to make the cars look they are vinyl wrapped

may have to pick it up since they've added drag racing back

there is a new nhra drag racing game too
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Don't like Pro street or Carbon. I think Most Wanted and Underground 2 are way better.
    2008 ZO6 Corvette

MGW Short Throw Shifter, Hallteck killer Bee II CIA, 2” Primary StainlessWorks Long tube headers and X pipe, Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust, TR6 NGK plugs, LG G7-X4 cam, bronze guides, Titanium ultra-light retainers, Ferrea Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves, LG High lift valve springs, C5-R timing chain, .040 Decked heads, COMP Cams LS rocker arm trunnion kit, McLeod RXT Street clutch, McLeod flywheel, Hawk performance ceramic pads and a S&M Motorsports Dyno Tune.

Quote Originally Posted by LR 01 Cobra View Post
    Don't like Pro street or Carbon. I think Most Wanted and Underground 2 are way better.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    may have to pick it up since they've added drag racing back

there is a new nhra drag racing game too
    beef you have to get it my gt 500 is made to look just like yours , cept I have a racecraft style wing and it goes 7.43 in the 1320 but it looks just like yours american racing wheels and all !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUHBYY View Post
    beef you have to get it my gt 500 is made to look just like yours , cept I have a racecraft style wing and it goes 7.43 in the 1320 but it looks just like yours american racing wheels and all !!!
    wheres the screenshot already?
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Thread Information