Thread: 1973 Mustang

1973 Mustang

I was thinking about buying a 1973 mach 1 mustang so ive been searching different parts that i need and like. I came across a picture of one with some side scoops/louvers on it but it didn't say where they got them. Does anyone know of somewhere to buy these, here is a pic?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

I dont know where you could get that but man it looks sweet. I use to own a 71 Mach but I never thought I would see one like that. Then tail lights look sweet!!
    "Im here to chew bubble gum and kick azz......... And Im all out of bubble gum!"

Furcury Capri
    351 Windsor, GT40 heads, Mac Shortie Headers, Off Road H Pipe, Performer 351 Intake, Lunati Bracket Master Cam 512 lift/292 duration, 725cfm Road Demon Double Pumper, 8.8 rear w/3.73's, Crane Cams Fireball Hi-6 Ignition, and a T5...... For Now!! Muuuaaaahhhhhahahahaha!!

www.cardomain.com/ride/2883839

a little to much going on,dump the ground effect except the front chin spoiler,or do what ever u want.i was just giving an opinion

Put a handle on top of the roof ,and it will look like one of those little hand held Vacumes...lol The front grill looks like the front suction area..lol
    Fugly...lol other than that,i guess it's a cool car.lol
    I just want a car with air.... lol

IF, I had the money, I would do a '73 like this.

Forget about the side pipes, and you would have MY '73.

~ JEFF ~

'04 Mach1

Thread Information