Mileage: 56,900
    Price: $11,000 OBO
    What is your name: James Fisher
    What is your Email Address: bad306lx@hotmail.com
    What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname: 513-627-4698
    What is your City: West Chester
    What is your State: Ohio
    What is your Zip code: 45069

I am selling my 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. I have all the records of this car since the day I bought it with 34,512 miles. The car has a clean carfax report and has never been in an accident to my knowledge.

-Blackout with black interior
    -6 Speed manual with factory LSD
    -Everything on the car is stock
    -Factory warranty remaining with having just under 57k miles
    -Newer Falken Ziex ZE-512's in the stock 215/45/17 size, with warranty papers from Discount Tire Direct as long as the tires have 3/32" tread left
    -BG Synchoshift II transmission fluid
    -Front brakes were replaced about 16,000 miles ago and included pads and rotors
    -ABS brakes
    -Factory Rockford Fosgate stereo with 8" subwoofer and amp

There are a few small rock chips on the front bumper and hood that have been touched up. This car was my daily driver for a year and a half, most of which were driven on the highway. There is a dent in the driver door where someone must have flung their car door into mine in my work parking lot. I was lightly tapped sitting at a stop light by some lady, and have a mark on the rear bumper cover. This can be buffed out, I just haven't had the time to do it yet.

This has been a fun car, and excellent daily driver with good gas mileage, but I am buying a house and need to lose the car payment.

Last edited by 5.0calypso93lx; 03-02-2008 at 06:50 PM.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Is this still available?
    Brandon Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by fst 5pto View Post
    Is this still available?
    Sure! $11,000
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    The car has a clean carfax report and has never been in an accident to my knowledge.
    Be careful out there guys, I think I just totaled the Sentra.....

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFiveOh View Post
    How about you include the dates on those posts you dumbass. I just recently got in a wreck.... Good try though!
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Yeah but is this the same car you said you just totalled??
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/R825OH
    you must now make it stronger,faster, a bionic Fox.
    -firestang70

7 Days after you posted this thread, you posted that you wrecked it.

This sounds like a scam to me, since you updated the thread today, yet you did not include the new information (you wrecked it) which makes the top post a complete lie.

or it could have been a legit FS thread and not too long after he posted it got into a wreck because of all the snow and ice we have had, and changing the FS thread that nobody had posted in anyways wasnt the first thing on his mind.

i cant say thats what happened because i dont know but its a posibility.

7 Days after you posted this thread, you posted that you wrecked it.

This sounds like a scam to me, since you updated the thread today, yet you did not include the new information (you wrecked it) which makes the top post a complete lie.
    Ad was posted on March 2nd, 2008. Remember that really bad snow we had on the 7th of March? I was driving home from work at 7, and lost control on the highway and wrecked the car. Brandon, knowing the car had been totaled, posts up here making a joke, knowing that the car has been totaled. In fact, the car was posted on CSR, CSS, and on Craiglist, all of which have either had the thread deleted, or have been locked:

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/foru...ad.php?t=41811

Edit: Still trying to figure out how to get a screen shot of the PM I sent Tim(08Vette), on March 12th, asking him to delete the thread, which he told me had already been deleted.

Until then, this is going to have to work:

Quote Originally Posted by 08 Vette
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx
    Hey Tim,

Can you please delete my Sentra for sale ad ASAP? Thanks a ton man,

James F.
    Looks like someone beat me to it!
    In fact, I would be more than happy to fax you a copy of the print out of the PM with the date on it. You can go ahead and insert your foot into your mouth now, and then just maybe you'll FINALLY STFU
    Last edited by 5.0calypso93lx; 03-17-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Quote Originally Posted by R825OH View Post
    Yeah but is this the same car you said you just totalled??
    It is the same car, and I asked for the thread to be deleted.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Paul you are still an idiot. nuff said....
    Brandon Robertson

You can go ahead and insert your foot into your mouth now, and then just maybe you'll FINALLY STFU
    Hey, I'm not the one who did not bother to update their thread after they lost control of their car and plowed it in to a wall.

How were other members supposes to know that this Brandon character was kidding?
    Don't defend your self to me, I could care less, I would defend your self to the rest of the bangerz that you tried to mis lead.

The fact that you just said you will send me a facsimile of the PM is too funny LOL.

pnwed
    Rich Taylor
    92 Mustang LX 357w...Carb'd!
    10.83 @ 124mph

Hey, I'm not the one who did not bother to update their thread after they lost control of their car and plowed it in to a wall.

How were other members supposes to know that this Brandon character was kidding?
    Don't defend your self to me, I could care less, I would defend your self to the rest of the bangerz that you tried to mis lead.

The fact that you just said you will send me a facsimile of the PM is too funny LOL.
    Are you fucking retarded? You're right, I didn't update this thread, I asked for this thread to be DELETED on March 12th, FIVE days before you just posted up your gay ass remark, that I just fucking posted up.... Get that big salty nut out of your eye and read....

I don't wanna hear anything about wrecking my car. There was a foot of snow out, and I saw 10 cars piled up along the highway on the way home. Last time I checked, you tore a hole in your driver side door, trying to pull it up on a trailer, hahahahahahaha. WhyTF was that piece of shit on a trailer anyway? Didn't want to mess up your rattle can paint job?
    Last edited by 5.0calypso93lx; 03-18-2008 at 12:01 AM.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Foxxx5oh is offline ˙˙˙pןɹoʍ ǝןʇʇıן uʍo ʎɯ uı
    this should continue in the whippin room, some good zingers here!
    ʎpuɐ sı ǝɯɐu ʎɯ

1992 K1500 Suburban, not quite stock. -- 1996 GT Vert, mostly stock.

Quote Originally Posted by 85_SS_302_Coupe View Post
    Some of us are confined by the boundaries of such things as common sense, logic, pride and even peer pressure and political correctness. This guy is clearly much less confined than i am.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]89 5.0
    06 yamaha r1
    89 lx
    95 gt
    08 avenger
    to old a cat to be fucked by a kitten!!!!

I got a pair of boxing gloves DING-DING lets get it on.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulFiveslow View Post

Paul you are a complete fucking dumbass. You post nonsense in every thread on this site. I have sold parts to James and talked to him a few times and I know he wouldn't screw anybody over. You need to keep your fingers off the key board unless you know what you are talking about!
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

Thread Information