Thread: old game systems and games $200

old game systems and games $200

Nintendo 64 console with s controllers one green, one blue, and three grey also includes memerie card and rummble pack.

Nintendo 64 games : bomber man 64, tiggers honey hunt, 1080 snowboarding, disney's tarzan, turok, international superstar soccer 64, fighting force 64, tony hawk;s pro skater 2, mario tennis, NHL breakaway 98, mario Kart 64, Donkey kong 64, shadow man, diddy kong racing, toy story 2, superman, NBA hang time, blast corp, chameleontwist, NFL blitz 2000, army men sarge's heros, super mario 64.

Super nintendo console with one working(taped wires together) and one high frequency controler which I do not know if it works.

super nintendo games: donkey kong country 2, aladdin, super mario world, mortal kombat, stunt race, battleclash.

PS 2 broken with one (maybe two) controlers.

PS 2 games: ford mustangs the legend lives, NFL 2k2, FIFA soccer 06, army men RTS (I think broken), Conflict Desert Storm (I think broken), Tiger woods PGA tour 07, Madden 2004, rapala PRo fishing, World championship poker, Arena football road to glory, FIFA soccer 03, Need for speed underground 2.

All wires included with the 64 and super nintendo
    I can seperate all consoles but would just be cheaper to buy them all. Also looking for a Wii if interested in a trade.

All these items combined are selling more then 200 on ebay....

How much for the N64 console w/ controllers and Mario Kart?

I would really like to get rid of everything. I can seperate but it would have to be all the 64 stuff. i cant just sell marioe kart and be stuck with the other games. But if you make a decent offer Im sure we can work something out.

I want to say though there are only two out of the 5 cotrollers that are good the other three are used (still work) and the joysticks are gettting loose.

Then how much for all of the N64 stuff?

Sorry guys traded it all for a Wii last night

Close/erase thread please

Thread Information