Thread: Performer 5.0 heads FS

Performer 5.0 heads FS

I have a set of Edelbrock Performer 5.0 Heads that I would like to sell. They have less then 1k miles on them and are in perfect shape. For those that don't already know, they are a aluminum head with 1.900" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust valves, 170cc Intake ports, and 60cc combustion chambers. These are a pedestal mount rocker head and I am including the rockers and push rods with the purchase.

These heads are currently still on the car but if I have a interested buyer can easily be removed and pictures taken before the purchase is made. I would like to see $850obo out of these heads. If I get $850 out of them, I'll cover the shipping costs as well. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!
    Gregg Changet
    Trick Flow Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg@TFS View Post
    I have a set of Edelbrock Performer 5.0 Heads that I would like to sell. They have less then 1k miles on them and are in perfect shape. For those that don't already know, they are a aluminum head with 1.900" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust valves, 170cc Intake ports, and 60cc combustion chambers. These are a pedestal mount rocker head and I am including the rockers and push rods with the purchase.

These heads are currently still on the car but if I have a interested buyer can easily be removed and pictures taken before the purchase is made. I would like to see $850obo out of these heads. If I get $850 out of them, I'll cover the shipping costs as well. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!
    pm me a contact number...
    89 purple coupe

heads

heads are sold
    Gregg Changet
    Trick Flow Tech

Thread Information