Thread: Glassman..

Glassman..

He installed a new windshield in the old ladys car yesterday. Great work, good price, cool dude. Will do business with again.(hopefully i wont have to though.lol) Thanks again buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB96 View Post
    He installed a new windshield in the old ladys car yesterday. Great work, good price, cool dude. Will do business with again.(hopefully i wont have to though.lol) Thanks again buddy!
    Thanks guy glad I could help & thank you for the business. Good luck on the work change sounds like a good deal.
    No one owes you anything,
    Hold your head up..... Not your hand out!!!

Jason

Jason, I need your number again. We get autoglass calls all the time and don't do any. I'd rather refer them to you than let them go to Jack's since you don't compete against us on other glass products. I hate Jack's

Chris here is my contact info...

Auto Pro Glass
    Phone 513-232-2110
    Fax 513-232-0017
    autoproglass@zoomtown.com

Thank you I do appreciate Ya thinking of me for the referals. I to get a call here and there for flat glass & don't do any (except for some equiptment & old car stuff) but hardly ever from KY and mostly for small stuff. Give me a call when you have time & I'll jot down your info.

Jason

Jason, I'm sending someone your way. He has a 98' Jeep Wrangler, that has one of those hard tops on it. It needs a back glass for it, and I didn't know if you dealt with that or knew someone who did. He should be giving you a call soon.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

I think I should be able to get that as long as it is a factory hard top. Thanks for the referal.

Jason

Thread Information