Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 95 gt roller fs/ft

too the top im looking for foxbody parts plus cash. lmk i need this gone probably going to part it out in a few weeks if it dont sale

let me know if you want to part out some stuff
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

I could use both side mirrors and the drivers side rear lail light asemb.
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

i will let you know i got a friend and a couple other looking into buying it. but no good offer will be refused

to the top

Im not sure if you have been getting my text messages, but i was wondering wheb would be a good time to come look at the car. Ill bring cash and a trailer.

hope to see you this weekend or tomorrow/day

sold sry guys. thanks to a good buyer.

Thread Information