Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 call of duty 4

xbox 360 call of duty 4

I saw the post about the ps3 one and decided to throw in a 360 one...I need to play with more friends im sick of team killers it just gets old

my screen name is jaystang44

I normally play anything in hardcore (teamdeath or search and destroy)

Im normally on after 7 depending.....

hit me up id love to either play with or kill some bangerzs

I am biohip
    Ryan

I will be on after i get off work at 4
    Ryan

hey i tried FOMF but im still waiting for a mod to add me to the forum

I might be on later today. I dont get off till 4:30 - 5:00
    it was fun last night kick ass and taken names lol

Im usually on at nights, The Clermont fair is this week,so may not be on for a few nights, but COD4 is my game. My S/N is L1VEnletD1E. Send me a friend request we'll kick some butt!

I forgot about the fair i might go tonight but it is damn hot so i will prob stay home and play sum cod
    Ryan

I'm on most evenings till 11 or 12. I go by JohnyTripod
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

well svtmofo and yellow gt throw me some friends requests and well play some mine is jaystang44

It was some much better when I played with 93blacktruck(biohip) and the FOMF boys last night....I actually didnt get team killed one time!!!

I like playing hardcore search but I can handle some hardcore teamdeath

It was good to see you all playing last night. I was playing with the name afroburgundy, its a friends gamer tag. but lookup theyallslow.
    Bryan Mikolay > Cancer.

I would rather have a group of my peers pass judgment on me, before six of my friends carry me.

FOMFRacing.com

I will send you invites svtmofo and yellow gt when i get home today and slow get your damn xbox back
    Ryan

Cool man, Yea its so much more fun playing with ppl you know. I just got a new Xbox. Im on lucky number 6. Pieces of junk, but are so damn fun to play.

Just started playing again after taking a couple of months off. Pretty much only play hardcore. I'm on most nights and late on the weekends. Definitely too many tards team killing these days. I can rarely play a pick up game in S&D without running into them. Sucks. Hit me up with a FR or invite anytime. GT = Sidewaayz
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

sorry guys havnt had time to send you all friend requests ill try to tonight

Quote Originally Posted by 05yellowgt View Post
    I'm on most evenings till 11 or 12. I go by JohnyTripod
    I cant get your to work...you sure its spelled "johnytripod" and its exactly like that???

everyones else is pending as of now

yeah its all one word far as i know lol. Honestly I'll have to go home tonight and check it.
    --John
    Still Stangless

well it was just saying it wasnt a gamer tag....so i didnt know if you replaced the "i" with a 1 or the o with a zero????? thats the only things that i could think of...

kwik92GT it was fun last night.. you got a good group of dudes that played with use...no one stood a chance when we played team death match lol and I think we only lost like one game of search

Quote Originally Posted by jaystang44 View Post
    well it was just saying it wasnt a gamer tag....so i didnt know if you replaced the "i" with a 1 or the o with a zero????? thats the only things that i could think of...

kwik92GT it was fun last night.. you got a good group of dudes that played with use...no one stood a chance when we played team death match lol and I think we only lost like one game of search
    Had fun too .... even though I sucked when we played team death, the skorpion needs stopping power and deep impact even on HC .... funny thing is, that's not even the guys I normally play with, my regular group is even better but they rarely if ever play s&d ..... hard group to beat in team death though .... I'll send an invite if you're down to play some more .... lata
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by jaystang44 View Post

nope, no letters or numbers. It might be johnnytripod instead of johnytripod. You know with 2 n's.
    --John
    Still Stangless

man your reg. better then nozle??? he was getin 24 kills and 6 deaths on avg. in team death if not better...he was 17 and 2 on one s&d match he was showing 975 pts

but yea send me some inv. if you ever see me on if you are lookin for ppl...I dont know if ill join every time bc i perfer s&d but im sure ill be down most of the time to play some team death.

Quote Originally Posted by 05yellowgt View Post
    nope, no letters or numbers. It might be johnnytripod instead of johnytripod. You know with 2 n's.

ill try that today if I can but i dont know if ill be on tonight...I might be on around 6-9 but not sure

Thread Information