Thread: Spec setup and blow proof

Spec setup and blow proof

I just ordered a Spec stg.1 and a flywheel. I just want a second opinion on it. You know if you liked it or not, pros and cons. That sort of thing.
    I am also going to get a Quick Time blow proof. Has anybody use this company before?

I have had good luck and good customer support from Spec in the past.
    I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself...

I am a quick time dealer, have them in stock. I also run their product in my race car, and have installed many over the past months. They are plain and simple THE Shit. Can't be beat for clearance and light weight. Check one out at my shop if you like.
    Also, you will never regret purchasing spec products imho. They've worked well for me over the past 10+ years I've been dealing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by rscoupe View Post
    I am a quick time dealer, have them in stock. I also run their product in my race car, and have installed many over the past months. They are plain and simple THE Shit. Can't be beat for clearance and light weight. Check one out at my shop if you like.
    Also, you will never regret purchasing spec products imho. They've worked well for me over the past 10+ years I've been dealing with them.
    Those bellhousings are the shit. We put on in my brothers 95 cobra and its much nicer than any other blow proof bell.
    2013 f150 FX4 ecoboost
    95 Lightning-Vortech
    89 Vert-GT40-P Motor, Exhaust, 4.10 gear on Bullets
    99 Baja Outlaw BES 510bbc ATI procharger

Damn Lakewood and Mcclould gets in the way of EVERY header known to man.
    I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Timido View Post
    Damn Lakewood and Mcclould gets in the way of EVERY header known to man.
    No to mention having to indicate the damn thing in.....is the Quick Time any better? (Clearance, alignment?)
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

Much better, we put one on my car, no issues at all. We also installed one on a 4.6 with long tubes and it fit perfectly. No indicating or changes are necessary. Very slick design, check out their website and you will see why they fit so well.

Well it sounds like i made a good choice then. I let everyone know how it goes putting it all together. I noticed that in the pics of it, it doesn't cover the starter nose and gear. Is that a problem? Do you guys know what I mean?

Thread Information