Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Dirty Dozen...SUGGESTIONS!

Non-DOT approved tires can be run on the street sure, but I know johnny law won't be too happy about it if you get pulled over and the decide to look. Same goes for catalytic converters. An off road mid pipe was one of my first mods and I never plan on running a set on my car, but again technically it makes my car illegal to operate on public roads. I don't think either would make good criteria for the Dozen.

I have never had a car fast enough to compete in the Dozen, but I hope to be able to put an honest effort to make the Dozen for 09. If I make it great! If I can't cut it I know I tried and will have been able to spend a good part of my spring, summer and fall doing everything I can to be competitive and while at the same time being able to share that time hanging out at the track, cruises, and wrenching on each others cars with great people.

My last thought is that maybe we could make it the Baker's Dirty Dozen so I have one more slot to try and make it!!! JK
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

m field i think the tire should make some difference. If your shit needs a 22.5 in wide tire to run 10.20. you car already sucks. dont race it. I kinda understand trailers now, most bring them incase something bad happens. I myself dont have one which really hinders me from coming to events held in fricken kentucky. My shit aint fast enough for a trailer. unless i go the easy route and spray it eyes out like most do on the dd. which to me means nothing if we race 5 times in a row on the highway. on number 6 im gonna break your hymen. why bother. I would rather run n/a and go slow than trying to find filling stations for nitrous so that my car runs right. no thanks, borderline gay. Im just ranting at this point.... hell i dont know enough people to get on the list anyway. They especially dont want a na car on the list that would be embarrassing. lil 347 on there would look bad. 600 cube motor in a mustang is also borderline retarded. If it takes that much cubes your doing something drastically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    m field i think the tire should make some difference. If your shit needs a 22.5 in wide tire to run 10.20. you car already sucks. dont race it. I kinda understand trailers now, most bring them incase something bad happens. I myself dont have one which really hinders me from coming to events held in fricken kentucky. My shit aint fast enough for a trailer. unless i go the easy route and spray it eyes out like most do on the dd. which to me means nothing if we race 5 times in a row on the highway. on number 6 im gonna break your hymen. why bother. I would rather run n/a and go slow than trying to find filling stations for nitrous so that my car runs right. no thanks, borderline gay. Im just ranting at this point.... hell i dont know enough people to get on the list anyway. They especially dont want a na car on the list that would be embarrassing. lil 347 on there would look bad. 600 cube motor in a mustang is also borderline retarded. If it takes that much cubes your doing something drastically wrong.
    Your a fuggin idiot. The two top n20 cars (jason 408 and me) could bust your ass without spray.And why am i doing something wrong because i put a big motor in. Oh yea i know why because the bar has been raised and you still wont make the list. I m tired of the slow guys bitchin about everything. Spend the money if you wanna go fast. When i ran on spray it had a 47 n2o jet. NOT MUCH Jason runs less than me so stfu about your na car.
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

How bout this, run what you brung and if you didn't bring enuff too fucking bad. You break, you get till the tracks close at the end of the season to back it up. That would eliminate all the weekly bickering about who broke this weekend at the track. Just show up with tags and proof of insurance. You guys are making this way too hard. Do we really freaking care how often the cars get driven, hell no. It just about who can go the fastest.
    ">

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    Your a fuggin idiot. The two top n20 cars (jason 408 and me) could bust your ass without spray.And why am i doing something wrong because i put a big motor in. Oh yea i know why because the bar has been raised and you still wont make the list. I m tired of the slow guys bitchin about everything. Spend the money if you wanna go fast. When i ran on spray it had a 47 n2o jet. NOT MUCH Jason runs less than me so stfu about your na car.
    LOL I wanted to be like you guess.... so I switched to a n/a car today!
    Good luck on the build.... I will try to keep up! That thing is going to be NASTY! Oh..... to post something so I don't get the, Craig, put a little less butter on that shit, I don't want to get fat!

Keep the rules the same. Define broke.... and less crying. Keep it fun guys. We all love the same thing... going faster.
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

starting to sound like a damn Peanuts cartoon!

wha ma wha wa, blah blah blah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvotwO0Kwo
    2006 GT "The Red Baron"

River Valley Mechanical Services
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preci...00966923341883
    Autism Awareness:
    Show support and "LIKE" the page!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Racers...m/321047866784

Well said!
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

X2! well i know of 2 goin 550cubes thatll bust that all alum. 347 ass lol!

Talking

anybody got a peace pipe or a open track cause they are going to need it lol
    85 lx vert edelbrock heads trick flow stage two cam 4.10 gears c4 3200 stall

Do I need to clean this up? Or can you guys play nice?
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

no prob. just web talk

I cant believe this thing has 272 post, just let the dd members decide broke or not all other rules stay the same.
    89 GT AUTO < WTF WAS I THINKING?

Quote Originally Posted by 1992MustangDW View Post
    I cant believe this thing has 272 post, just let the dd members decide broke or not all other rules stay the same.
    Thats one of the best ideas Ive read.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Splitting the Dozen into different categories NA or PA would, I think, be degrading to some. Oh some arent fast enough to be on the Dozen, but they are running NA so SBZ made a special designation just for them. Guys bust their ass to be on the DIRTY DOZEN and splitting it into two categories would take away from it. When someone sees a DD sticker on a car, it doesnt say, NA or PA. It says that person is one of the 12 fastest cars in the Tri-State area, PERIOD.
    AGREED 100%

Quite honestly, I'm not up for changing a whole lot on the DD rules (but that's just my opinion). Vinny set them, they are pretty straight forward, but people still want to bitch and moan - which is why Craig is now in charge (he knew what Vinny wanted to happen with this list). I think a few rules need to be "tweaked" but I can tell you right now, we are not starting two different DD lists. I hate that idea. There's only going to be one DD list, the fastest cars, and that's that.

Stangbangerz 2009 Dirty Dozen

I see some fun/fierce competition in store for next year.

Thanks for babysitting this thread Craig!

Honestly, having a thread like this is just inviting complaints and arguements. Had we never had this thread, people would have already accepted what is.
    88 gt vert #9 2006 dirty dozen-Tuned by Precision-Autosports
    #12 2007 dirty dozen
    Victorious pinks Crew member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpqFgPYtVo

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    AGREED 100%

Quite honestly, I'm not up for changing a whole lot on the DD rules (but that's just my opinion). Vinny set them, they are pretty straight forward, but people still want to bitch and moan - which is why Craig is now in charge (he knew what Vinny wanted to happen with this list). I think a few rules need to be "tweaked" but I can tell you right now, we are not starting two different DD lists. I hate that idea. There's only going to be one DD list, the fastest cars, and that's that.

Stangbangerz 2009 Dirty Dozen

I see some fun/fierce competition in store for next year.

Thanks for babysitting this thread Craig!

No problem....I wonder if anyone is going to complain when a certain Chica gets her name on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ibstrokin View Post
    Honestly, having a thread like this is just inviting complaints and arguements. Had we never had this thread, people would have already accepted what is.
    There is always someone that is going to complain. Thats why I am trying to get EVERYONES suggestions so when we do revise the Dozen, it will hopefully cover some of the "bad points"

OK Mr. Lawyer!!!

Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    OK Mr. Lawyer!!!

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to ya.
    88 gt vert #9 2006 dirty dozen-Tuned by Precision-Autosports
    #12 2007 dirty dozen
    Victorious pinks Crew member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpqFgPYtVo

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to ya.

-----------
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

your right its all craigs fault j/k lol!

Thread Information