Thread: Custom Exhaust work in hamilton Oh

Custom Exhaust work in hamilton Oh

I have a real good Buddy that has a very nice shop in Hamilton Ohio and he can do any thing for you Custom Exhaust work.And will install your headers and cat back exhaust and weld them in for a very nice price.You will not bet the price for the exhaust any where.Also he has a pipe bidder and i am going to school for Tig welding and can weld all your roll cages.Painting can also be done.And for everyone one this Board i am not trying to take work from you just offering a service in my area there is alot of Mustangs out there so P.M me if interested.I will be talking to my Buddy and teaming up with him on any and all Mustang work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1

Quote Originally Posted by mustang3091 View Post
    I have a real good Buddy that has a very nice shop in Hamilton Ohio and he can do any thing for you Custom Exhaust work.And will install your headers and cat back exhaust and weld them in for a very nice price.You will not bet the price for the exhaust any where.Also he has a pipe bidder and i am going to school for Tig welding and can weld all your roll cages.Painting can also be done.And for everyone one this Board i am not trying to take work from you just offering a service in my area there is alot of Mustangs out there so P.M me if interested.I will be talking to my Buddy and teaming up with him on any and all Mustang work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1
    What about trucks?
    I have an 86 F-250 with a 5.8 that needs some exhaust ran from the headers.Nothing special just some side exits before the rear tires.
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
    What about trucks?
    I have an 86 F-250 with a 5.8 that needs some exhaust ran from the headers.Nothing special just some side exits before the rear tires.
    Yes he can do trucks also

Who is he and where is his shop?
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by Black Horse View Post
    Who is he and where is his shop?
    Yeah, what Dave said!

~ JEFF ~

'04 Mach1

Info

Quote Originally Posted by mustang3091 View Post
    Here is the info for everyone.Exhaust Works ,2301 Dixie Highway,Hamilton,OH 45015 His name is Dustin Gandy and his number is 513-393-0384

Cool. Maggie's son told me about them, awhile back. I plan on going there, to have some work done.

Thanks for the info.

~ JEFF ~

'04 Mach1

Thank's for the info, I know that shop. What other work does he do?
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

I think he does about any thing.He has a few lifts

Thread Information