Thread: '97 Cobra FS $8,500 OBO w/ 99k!

Exclamation '97 Cobra FS $8,500 OBO w/ 99k!

I'm selling my '97 Cobra which is in wonderful condition for a very fair price. This car holds a very special and sentimental meaning to me so I would love to see it go to someone who is really going to appreciate it.

My brother purchased the car back in 2003 with my father and it was his absolute pride and joy until his unexpected passing in April 2007. I'm not sure of the miles when he purchased it but it has 99,000 miles and has been driven with the utmost care and rarely gets driven nowadays. The car was left to me by my brother. Since then I have had the car re-painted black due to the original white paint peeling. I have pictures of the car when it was white if you would like to see. The paint job is wonderful and gets nothing but compliments. Only downfall of the paint is that the underside of the hood and bay is white. There is also a small dent on the right quarter panel from someone dinging it in a parking lot. I could have had the underside of the hood and bay painted but I didn't want the motor removed and in case I wanted to ever put it back to the original color I could easily. The rims and tires are only about a year old and still have great tread life. The rim/tire combo cost me a little over $1,000 which are 17" black FR500 rims wrapped in 245 Sumitomo HTR Z II's in the front and 275's in the back on a 10.5 dd rim.

The car runs absolutely perfect with the only problem being the CEL light triggered because of no present MIL eliminators. The car has not been beat on and maintained meticulously with only Mother's cleaning products. The leather is PERFECT except for a small tear in the drivers side seat towards the door. The system sounds pristine and has not one problem. The car has never had any power adders and is just dying to be built. I was going to build it but I have decided to sell her and put the cash as a down payment for a Terminator. I know it may seem like a horrible thing to do with it being my brother's car but ever since he saw his friend's Terminator that is all he ever wanted. So I figure I will get the Terminator and make it his tribute car.

Mods on the car are as follows:
    K&N AF
    Flowmaster 40 Series American Thunder cat back
    MAC O/R Pro Chamber
    8,000K HIDs (head lights only)
    8,000K fog bulbs to match in color
    King Cobra clutch w/ less than 3,000 miles on it
    Tremec TKO 600 RR w/ less than 5,000 miles on it
    Steeda clutch cable
    4.10 FRPP ring gear & pinion set
    Black beauty black/chrome housing head lights

I'm looking to get at least $8,500 for the car. I'll take any reasonable offers so don't be afraid to give me a ring, shoot me an E-mail or message me.

My phone # is 937-838-7431 and I can be reached at leftysmoke@att.net. Thanks for your interest!

'03 Black 10th Anniversary (1 of 257) - 2.8 pulley, JLT CAI, Accufab throttle body, UPR O/R X, Borla Stingers, MGW short throw, slotted rotors, 6k HID heads and fogs, full MM suspension, built IRS etc...
    triple black '97 COBRA - SOLD 4-10-09 but never forgotten!

bump for a nice cobra
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

Thanks Jared !
    '03 Black 10th Anniversary (1 of 257) - 2.8 pulley, JLT CAI, Accufab throttle body, UPR O/R X, Borla Stingers, MGW short throw, slotted rotors, 6k HID heads and fogs, full MM suspension, built IRS etc...

NOTE: For an extra $800 bucks I can have the car professionally painted and taken back to white. Let's just say it helps to know a professional body and paint guy. I'm just not willing to put the extra money into the car because it looks beautiful as is and gets nothing but compliments, but if the underside of the hood and engine bay not being painted black bothers you, you can't beat that deal.

Not sure why it wouldn't let me edit this into the original post.

Wow, alot better than paying $9100 for a '95....
    -Mike-

"Spending money I don't have, to buy stuff I don't need, to impress people I don't know"

sweet ride.. love mine.. good luck with the sale.
    ================================================== =========================
    1969 Firebird 400 Coupe -Pontiac 406
    Currently Mustang-less
    ================================================== =========================

Quote Originally Posted by bascom123 View Post
    sweet ride.. love mine.. good luck with the sale.
    Thanks man. I'm loving that Chrome Yellow .

I have pictures of the engine bay and interior if needed, just lemme know! Forgot to add that.

Someone coming to look at it tomorrow and another this week.

nice looking cobra good luck with the sell
    THATS RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by DOPE3 View Post
    nice looking cobra good luck with the sell
    Thanks.

Bump for a nice cobra and has a very sentimental value to Stew his brother was a great guy car has been taken care of and maintained good luck with the sell Stew I copied and pasted your ad on craigslist and put it on Dayton Stang board for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Blkcobra01 View Post
    Bump for a nice cobra and has a very sentimental value to Stew his brother was a great guy car has been taken care of and maintained good luck with the sell Stew I copied and pasted your ad on craigslist and put it on Dayton Stang board for ya.
    Thanks Pat!

TT! Still for sale!

TT! A lot of interest, still here though. She'll be going on eBay with my boat for an immediate sale when it warms up. I just need enough for a nice down payment for my Terminator. Make me an offer, you might be surprised!

New price is $8,000 OBO! Got my sights set on a Terminator and want to get it before it's gone.

SOLD!

Thread Information