Thread: Procharger F1 question

Procharger F1 question

Hey folks. I have a question about the Procharger F1 supercharger and my car. I am thinking about buying one during the next off season of racing. Do you all think that I can run that on my car with stock internals and transmission and such so long as I dont run it with the boost maxed out as high as it can be, or should I just stick with something like a Vortech until I can beef up the internals, transmission, rear end, and the like? Also, does anyone have a guess at how much horse a Procharger F1 would get me horsepower wise?

Never mind I think I just answered my question, which is a resounding "HELL NO I CANT HANDLE IT!" lol. I think i'll just go with a Procharger P1 instead. I saw on their website they were advertising cars with that on there pushing over 500 hp with a totally stock motor.

Pulley the F1 down or run a S or T trim Vortech. If you are stuck on a procharger don't run anything smaller than a D1 Give me a call at the speed shop if you need some prices or more info.

+1. Pulley down the F1. I ran the F1R on my stock 302 pulleyed down to 12lbs. Ran great.
    RALDIRIS RACING

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

vinny5oh 1969-2007

Quote Originally Posted by MustangChuck View Post
    Never mind I think I just answered my question, which is a resounding "HELL NO I CANT HANDLE IT!" lol. I think i'll just go with a Procharger P1 instead. I saw on their website they were advertising cars with that on there pushing over 500 hp with a totally stock motor.
    Chuck, those are cars running boost and tuning to make that kind of power. You can pulley your F1 down and run conservative timing and keep a stocker alive. It really isn't that hard to do. I guarantee the lowest price on a ProCharger kit, so call everyone else and get back with me with your best deal. I can have it shipped to your door. I think it would be pretty cool to run that big blower on the street.

Oh yeah Chuck your slave cylinder is here. Craig is just waiting on an address. And don't forget we take good care of our loyal repeat customers

Thread Information