Thread: Free garage carpet

Free garage carpet

I have a large section of carpet that I was going to put down in my garage. It was the old carpet from my living room when I bought new carpet this summer. Its a light blueish/grayish color and probly 20ft wide by 24ft long im guessing. It has been rolled up in the garage and in the way for months now. Its not filthy, but not somthing your going to put in your house I hope! Good for a shop or barn or garage or somthing. FREE for the taking if you want to come and get it in Maineville. If not its going to get thrown away

how far is mainville from goshen? I could use this in the barn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness"! 90LX Hatch. Gone but not forgotten! New Project "Dixie" as my boy named her. An 85 T-Top Hatch! Roll bar, Subframe connectors, Eibach Drag Springs all around, Lakewood 90/10's, Comp. Eng. 3way adjustable shocks, 8.8 w/ 4:10's. 429BBF is in the saddle. Glide is on the work bench... Lets hope for this year!!!

about five mins away. how can you live in goshen and not know where maineville is but this just got picked up an hour ago so i guess it doesnt matter

Thread Information