Thread: hood paitned

hood paitned

Any one on here want to paint my hood. Fiberglass 4 inch. Needs to be white. If you want to, how much and how long.
    Thank you
    Sean

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

i know a buddy that can get you in after the 21st if you want to wait until then , should be able to turn it in a day no prob , if you get the paint im sure he would hit it for you reasonable price

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Any one on here want to paint my hood. Fiberglass 4 inch. Needs to be white. If you want to, how much and how long.
    Thank you
    Sean
    pm sent
    Plan b is to finish plan a

painting

sean, chris alexander (plated) is really good at what he does, hes going to paint my 95gt and my 89 coupe when i get around to it

cool. I got your message, I didnt even see you on 75 that day. Thanke I like the new wheels too. Still want some bullits or pro stars but I like these too.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

wheels

yeah the stock ponys look better on this coupe, im happy with the trade, you should see it with this monster 5in cowl hood on it i got yesterday

cool, Get a pic. 5 inch is tall. I think mine is a 4 inch and that took some getting used to.

Thread Information