Thread: Fresh 302 long block

Fresh 302 long block

the motor is a standard bore 302 out of a 90 GT. the rods and pistons have been glass beaded, along with the crank, which was also polished. the block was hot tanked and standard bored, honed, and new cam bearings were installed. the oil pan, timing cover, windage tray, and spider were all hot tanked and cleaned. everything will be painted black, and fully assembled with a trick flow stage 2 cam, rollmaster billet double roller timing chain, new lifters, new main and rod bearings, HPS main girdle, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, ARP main studs, and all new gaskets. the heads are GT40p heads, that were hot tanked, a little port work, and new roller rockers. it has stock valve covers, that have been cleaned and powdercoated. everything will be ready to go and fully assembled very soon, and i was just looking on what kind of offers i will get for it. its a brand new motor with zero miles. this is just testing waters to see what its worth, cause i truely just know what i have in it.....

May come with an Edelbrock victor Jr. intake for a bit more.

are u willing to sell as a shortblock? if so im interested in it

I am also interested in just shortblock, for right price I will take it as soon as I get my tax return
    ... just your average foxbody

My 99kx 125 and cash? Let me know please

Quote Originally Posted by dawsin94cobra View Post
    My 99kx 125 and cash? Let me know please
    i got 300 for that dirt bike when ever your ready
    1990 LX 5.0 all stock , 11's here i come
    Middletown , Ohio

i would like to sell complete. but if the price is right for the short block i will sell it that way....

hey pmed you my number give me a call, and 300? I would laugh in your face

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by dawsin94cobra View Post
    hey pmed you my number give me a call, and 300? I would laugh in your face
    kinda like how everyone is laughing in yours when you try to trade it to every part in the classified section but a back seat.. bump for ya there buddy
    1990 LX 5.0 all stock , 11's here i come
    Middletown , Ohio

Don't you have some dick to go suck? Sorry don't want to thread jack if you really want to argue you can pm me or whatever you need to do to feel like your cool or whatever,anyway call me!! I am interested in everythin!

How much?

how much 4 everything?>

How much for the long block????

sorry guys just got around to picking stuff up again. been working a shit ton of hours lately. the motor is still for sale. i've seen high mileage shortblocks go for 350 on here with a cam. this is a brand new motor. its standard bore(cylinders looked brand new), everything was hot tanked, rods were shot peened, cam is degreed in, block was painted black, block was decked, honed, line bored, and everything was checked double checked, and then checked once again for good measure. it has speed pro main and rod bearings, file fit plasma moly rings, HPS main and valley girdle, ARP pro series rod bolts, ARP head studs, and ARP main studs. along with a proform pan and pickup tube, and a new melling oil pump. its now a short block cause my buddy bought my top end parts. for everything i have in it, i have well over 1000 in it. make offers accordingly. thanks.

Do you have a number to call you at???

Sold! please delete...

Thread Information