Thread: Built 4 lug 8.8 Strange 33 splines

Built 4 lug 8.8 Strange 33 splines

For Sale. Fox body 8.8 I just built it all new but have decided to go with something a little different. I sandblasted the housing and put on POR-15 rust sealer and a coat of paint, had the axle tubes welded at a machine shop and put on axle braces. Inside I put in Strange Race Axles(hy-tuff). 33 spline, 4 lug with the big 5/8" x 3" studs and lug nuts, c clip elims., spool, FMS 3.73 gears, SVO 8.8 girdle cover,ARP ring gear bolts, new upper bushings, new brake shoes, wheel cylinders, brake line and hardware. It is all brand new never even under the car except for the gears. They have maybe 10,000 miles. ready to bolt in. $950 . I'm loosing money on the parts, not to mention the hours invested.
    call 270-453-3476 thanks

The only differece in it and the pics is I swapped the LPW cover for an SVO and lowered the price to $950

Sorry here is the other pics.

does it have a locker in it

Nope, it has a full spool

Still for Sale, I will also take good sellable parts on trade. Intakes,heads, cam shafts, etc.
    Or I am looking for a good 220v gas shielded mig welder If someone has one to trade.

SOLD, thanks BGM

Thread Information