Well, I've had a few people on my ass to finally start a build thread. So, here it is. Title of thread is a play off the song "Down with the Sickness", of course, because that's what this car thing is, a sickness. I'll try not to get too long winded.

It's been a LONG road just getting it to this point. Long story short, had a perfectly good 9sec street car, got bit by the racing bug, tore car apart, changed combos about 30x, had another youngin', and never got it finished. I've finally started working on it again, and the combo is what it is. Not changing anything, besides selling off some of the more racey stuff, and putting this thing back on the street!

I'm going to put a couple of before pics here at first and then I'll add the more current pics in later posts, some of you might remember it from the old pics. Anyway, should be a fun ride, hope you guys like it.

BEFORE: Injected 351, hydro roller with out of box Vic Jrs, C4, and NX wet kit. Drove this thing everywhere and had a TON of fun in it. Eventually ran high 9.80s-low 9.90s. OR, high 11s spraying the pee out of it in Middletown terms.

The nose got jacked up in a trailer incident.

More to follow shortly.